Last of my three posts from a morning with the album.
First, a newly acquired Scott #71. The color in most of my scans turned out fine, but lest you think I've discovered a new color shade, this stamp is actually orange as it should be. I know I should have scanned them on black or gray, but after I mounted them, I hated to remove them again for scanning.
Anyway, here's the Scott #77 from the same page. I'm very pleased with it. I fretted over that tiny brownish spot on the lower right 'S' but it's not spreading and I've decided I can live with it.
I still have some big holes to fill on the Civil War page, but those two will help. Below are the top/bottom halves of that album page [these scans are pretty large, so I parked them over at Flickr].
That's all for now,