Stamp Community Family of Web Sites  
  Newly Listed Buy it Now Listings on eBay!United States Postal Service, Now on eBay!United States Postal Service, Now on eBay!
Stamp Community Forum
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!
 All Forums
 General Philatelic Discussions (Non Country Specific)
 Topical Stamp Collecting

To participate in the forum you must log in or register. 

Let's see your Lindbergh Stamps

Next Page    
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4

Cimarron_Warrior
Pillar Of The Community

USA
939 Posts

Posted 08/12/2008  12:00 am  Show Profile Bookmark this topic Add Cimarron_Warrior to your friends list  Get a Link to this Message

These nice beauties are compliments of Phil. Thanks alot for such nice pieces. I think I will include these in my library display.

Edited by Cimarron_Warrior - 08/13/2008 04:59 am
Send note to staff

philb
Pillar Of The Community

USA
9738 Posts

Posted 08/12/2008  08:53 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add philb to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply

Glad you enjoy them Cim, if I know what a collectors interests are..i try to help out ! I have other covers pertaining to other fliers..possibly even Amelia Earhart..i will post some...

APS 070059 Life Member International Society of Guatemala Collectors I.S.G.C. #853
Send note to staff Go to Top of Page

Cimarron_Warrior
Pillar Of The Community

USA
939 Posts

Posted 08/12/2008  11:59 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Cimarron_Warrior to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply

Cool Phil, I would like to see those.

sfgoda
Pillar Of The Community

USA
867 Posts

Posted 08/12/2008  12:31 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add sfgoda to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply

I would certainly enjoy seeing them as well...........

philb
Pillar Of The Community

USA
9738 Posts

Posted 08/12/2008  12:34 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add philb to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply

Ok Guys let me dig into the tubs once more !

APS 070059 Life Member International Society of Guatemala Collectors I.S.G.C. #853

philb
Pillar Of The Community

USA
9738 Posts

Posted 08/12/2008  7:26 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add philb to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply

OOPs its not Lindy..its Glen Curtis.nice 35 cent airmail fdc !

sharksfan11
Pillar Of The Community

United States
1152 Posts

Posted 08/12/2008  8:55 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add sharksfan11 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply

Unfortunately I do not have any Lindbergh stamps to show. Bummer.

Cimarron_Warrior
Pillar Of The Community

USA
939 Posts

Posted 08/13/2008  04:58 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Cimarron_Warrior to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply

I'm sure you got something interesting that would fit into this category Bryan.

alan
Valued Member

India
174 Posts

Posted 08/18/2008  1:47 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add alan to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply

Hi C_W - a stamp issued by Cuba on 8th February 1928

and a FDC from Grenada

alan
Valued Member

India
174 Posts

Posted 08/18/2008  1:57 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add alan to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply

Here's one issued by Panama to commemorate the visit of Colonel Charles A. Lindbergh to Central America by airplane.

gussyboy1
Pillar Of The Community

USA
1744 Posts

Posted 08/18/2008  4:32 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add gussyboy1 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply

Great stamps guys! Glad to see you join in Alan!

Thanks!
Gussyboy1

Nobody gets in to see the Wizard. Not nobody. Not No How!"

StampGirl
Valued Member

10 Posts

Posted 02/27/2010  11:01 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add StampGirl to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply

Those stamps are neat! If only I had more...

rod222
Bedrock Of The Community

Australia
15563 Posts

Posted 02/28/2010  01:44 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add rod222 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply

My "Upside down" Lindbergh,
....and his Cat looking on saying "what the?"

The lines ara a bad "wiper blade" in print process

rod222
Bedrock Of The Community

Australia
15563 Posts

Posted 02/28/2010  01:52 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add rod222 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply

BTW. apologies to Madame...The Cat is named "Patsy"

rod222
Bedrock Of The Community

Australia
15563 Posts

Posted 02/28/2010  01:56 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add rod222 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply

Adverts for Lindberghs 1977

rod222
Bedrock Of The Community

Australia
15563 Posts

Posted 02/28/2010  02:03 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add rod222 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply

Nicaragua SG2115-2117

Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

United States Postal Service, Now on eBay!United States Postal Service, Now on eBay!
New Forum Topics Recently Active Forum Topics

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2014 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2011 Stamp Community Forums Go To Top Of Page
It took 0.88 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05