Stamp Community Family of Web Sites  
  Newly Listed Buy it Now Listings on eBay!United States Postal Service, Now on eBay!Subscribe to Linn's Stamp News!
Stamp Community Forum
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!
 All Forums
 US Stamps and Covers Discussions
 US Modern Stamps Mint and Used

To participate in the forum you must log in or register. 

I just learned there is a Beyond The Perf iPad app

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

apastuszak
Pillar Of The Community
Stamp Community SupporterSupporter!

United States
2287 Posts

Posted 01/08/2012  12:48 am  Show Profile Bookmark this topic Add apastuszak to your friends list  Get a Link to this Message

http://www.beyondtheperf.com/app/

Send note to staff

AGST
Valued Member

United States
73 Posts

Posted 01/08/2012  12:59 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add AGST to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply

Can't see it available for the android....

Send note to staff Go to Top of Page

wt1
Bedrock Of The Community

United States
10787 Posts

Posted 01/08/2012  01:07 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add wt1 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply

If I had an iPad it might be interesting, but unfortunately, I don't have need for one.

Anyway, here's an interesting item: If you go through the iPad demonstration, page 3 shows the Edgar Rice Burroughs stamp with the "2012" date facing inward; page 4 shows the Lunar New Year stamp with the "2012" facing outward; page 5 shows the Love Stamp with "2012" facing inward; page 6 shows the Great Film Directors stamps with the "2012" facing outward. Is there an intentional reason why the dates are positioned in that way? (I just checked and the recently released New Mexico Statehood stamps has the date facing inward.)

Send note to staff Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

United States Postal Service, Now on eBay!United States Postal Service, Now on eBay!
New Forum Topics Recently Active Forum Topics

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2014 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2011 Stamp Community Forums Go To Top Of Page
It took 0.16 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05