Stamp Community Family of Web Sites  
  United States Postal Service, Now on eBay!Newly Listed Buy it Now Listings on eBay!United States Postal Service, Now on eBay!
Stamp Community Forum
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!
 All Forums
 Support and Testing Area
 Suggestions and Feedback

To participate in the forum you must log in or register. 

Message Board Enhancement

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Johnmacco007
Valued Member

USA
112 Posts

Posted 01/19/2012  3:10 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this topic Add Johnmacco007 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Message

Has any thought to adding a button which allows you to see only your posts? I have forgot the many posts I have done. I think this would be a great enhancement.

Send note to staff

ncbuckeye
Pillar Of The Community
Stamp Community SupporterSupporter!

United States
1128 Posts

Posted 01/19/2012  3:55 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add ncbuckeye to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply

Am I correct in what you mean is list only the posts which you have created?

Send note to staff Go to Top of Page

AnthonyUK
Pillar Of The Community

United Kingdom
1193 Posts

Posted 01/19/2012  3:57 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add AnthonyUK to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply

If you click on your account name under 'you are logged on as' you can view all your posts.

Puzzler
Pillar Of The Community

Canada
6305 Posts

Posted 01/19/2012  5:46 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Puzzler to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
If you click on your account name under 'you are logged on as' you can view all your posts.

That only gives me my last 10 most recent posts.

It's a good idea for those of use who forget what we called the thread originally.

bobby131313
Forum Dad

USA
827 Posts

Posted 01/19/2012  5:59 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add bobby131313 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply

My SCF >> My SCF Topics.

See how easy that was?

stampvirgin
Pillar Of The Community

United States
4103 Posts

Posted 01/19/2012  6:03 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add stampvirgin to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply

go Dad!

bobgggg
Pillar Of The Community

USA
2731 Posts

Posted 01/19/2012  6:16 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add bobgggg to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply

That dont work me thinks John is looking for the topics he started

A Philatelic mind
is a terrible thing to waste

Edited by bobgggg - 01/19/2012 6:20 pm

bobby131313
Forum Dad

USA
827 Posts

Posted 01/19/2012  6:18 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add bobby131313 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply

Works fine for me. What's the problem?

bobby131313
Forum Dad

USA
827 Posts

Posted 01/19/2012  6:24 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add bobby131313 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply

They can be found there easily, it shows all your topics, but you can just look at the author column an see which ones you started.

AnthonyUK
Pillar Of The Community

United Kingdom
1193 Posts

Posted 01/20/2012  04:17 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add AnthonyUK to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
That only gives me my last 10 most recent posts.

...and if you click on 'Find all non-archived posts by'?

Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

United States Postal Service, Now on eBay!United States Postal Service, Now on eBay!
New Forum Topics Recently Active Forum Topics

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2014 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2011 Stamp Community Forums Go To Top Of Page
It took 0.22 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05