Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
United States Postal Service, Now on eBay!
Stamp Community Forum
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!
 All Forums
 World Stamps and Covers Discussions
 World Modern Stamps Mint and Used
Share this topic!

To participate in the forum you must log in or register. 

So I bought this stockbook....

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

I_Love_Stamps
Pillar Of The Community

United States
5801 Posts

Posted 03/19/2012  1:34 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this topic Add I_Love_Stamps to your friends list  Get a Link to this Message

And it's full of world wide stuff. I actually bought it on a whim because it was a person I "know" from on another board. My question is Do you think that there is anything there worth a second look? I imagine that it will arrive this week and I must admit I'm very excited about getting it...I love to get stamps in the mail. OK here is the link. Scroll down and there is a picture viewer mechanism thingy-ma-bob that you can look through the pages. I only wish the pictures was a little bigger. Oh well it is what it is right?
Thank you for any help.

Here is the incoming horde! Look out below!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/32085537151....m1439.l2649

Send note to staff

timbres667
Pillar Of The Community
Stamp Community SupporterSupporter!
Canada
2324 Posts

Posted 03/19/2012  1:59 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add timbres667 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply

I_love_stamp
An experience dealer that look over a stockbook will spot valuable stamps and usually won't leave them there when he put the stockbook to auction. If he does leave it there he will write a mention about it in the description. But you got allot of stamps to keep you busy for a while. Enjoy yourself. Daniel

Edited by timbres667 - 03/19/2012 2:00 pm
Send note to staff Go to Top of Page

William
Valued Member

United States
62 Posts

Posted 05/06/2012  5:45 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add William to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply

That is worth the money to me and I hopoe I can find something like that next month for myself. Enjoy the sorting.

yobo
Valued Member
Norway
219 Posts

Posted 05/07/2012  02:42 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add yobo to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply

Looks like a fun lot, and should be worth the price you paid for it enjoyment and fun alone.

Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

United States Postal Service, Now on eBay!
New Forum Topics Recently Active Forum Topics

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2014 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2011 Stamp Community Forums Go To Top Of Page
It took 0.69 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05