Stamp Community Family of Web Sites  
  Newly Listed Buy it Now Listings on eBay!United States Postal Service, Now on eBay!Subscribe to Linn's Stamp News!
Stamp Community Forum
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!
 All Forums
 US Stamps and Covers Discussions
 US Classic Stamps Mint and Used

To participate in the forum you must log in or register. 

Help Identify classic USA stamps

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

t360
Stamp Community SupporterSupporter!

USA
2859 Posts

Posted 02/28/2008  8:57 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this topic Add t360 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Message

amitvyas03's stamps

Hi

Can someone please identify these for me (with years of issue and CVs)?

Stamp 12 USA

Stamp 13 USA

Stamp 55 USA

Send note to staff

t360
Stamp Community SupporterSupporter!

USA
2859 Posts

Posted 03/01/2008  8:35 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add t360 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply

Stamp 12 USA
You will need to measure the perforations and dimensions of the design in order to positively ID this stamp.
It could be Scott #554, #595, #579, #583 or #634

Stamp 13 USA
1932 #720 3c deep violet George Washington 0.20

Stamp 55 USA
You will need to measure the perforations and dimensions of the design in order to positively ID this stamp.
It could be #552, #594, #596, #578, #581, or #632.

Send note to staff Go to Top of Page

toniblab
Valued Member

USA
11 Posts

Posted 07/24/2008  9:43 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add toniblab to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply

i got a plate block that the perf don't jiv with the books.and I am using the metal perf gauge.the perf's are1/2 perf off no water mark what I got was a 10.5 by 11.5 .i check the perf guage its right on in other perf guages.and guess what its that 2 cent stamp.

Send note to staff Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

United States Postal Service, Now on eBay!United States Postal Service, Now on eBay!
New Forum Topics Recently Active Forum Topics

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2014 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2011 Stamp Community Forums Go To Top Of Page
It took 0.2 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05