Stamp Community Family of Web Sites  
  United States Postal Service, Now on eBay!Newly Listed Buy it Now Listings on eBay!United States Postal Service, Now on eBay!
Stamp Community Forum
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!
 All Forums
 World Stamps and Covers Discussions
 World Modern Stamps Mint and Used

To participate in the forum you must log in or register. 

Doctor Jekyll and Mr. Hyde

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

philb
Pillar Of The Community

USA
9738 Posts

Posted 05/20/2010  09:02 am  Show Profile Check philb's eBay Listings Bookmark this topic Add philb to your friends list  Get a Link to this Message

I know I sometimes have a vivid imagination..but could this be Doctor Jekyll and Mr. Hyde ??

APS 070059 Life Member International Society of Guatemala Collectors I.S.G.C. #853
Send note to staff

spock1k
Pillar Of The Community

2663 Posts

Posted 05/20/2010  09:35 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add spock1k to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply

no :)

Send note to staff Go to Top of Page

stamperdude
Pillar Of The Community
Stamp Community SupporterSupporter!

United States
2972 Posts

Posted 05/20/2010  09:55 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add stamperdude to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply

Gee, I thought he was from London and not Argentina. LOL!

philb
Pillar Of The Community

USA
9738 Posts

Posted 05/20/2010  10:52 am  Show Profile Check philb's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add philb to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply

Mike Hide is from London..i must be thinking of Spencer Tracy !

APS 070059 Life Member International Society of Guatemala Collectors I.S.G.C. #853

cgrotha
Pillar Of The Community
United States
575 Posts

Posted 05/20/2010  7:19 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add cgrotha to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply

Is it imagination or a lack of sleep or perhaps the influence of certain mushrooms?

spock1k
Pillar Of The Community

2663 Posts

Posted 05/21/2010  02:51 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add spock1k to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply

hahahah

philb
Pillar Of The Community

USA
9738 Posts

Posted 05/21/2010  10:37 am  Show Profile Check philb's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add philb to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply

But I don't take anything stronger than Cubano coffee..mmmmm, never thought of that !

rod222
Bedrock Of The Community

Australia
15560 Posts

Posted 05/21/2010  10:10 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add rod222 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply

Phil, I reckon you have latent memory recall,

Your Doctor Jeckyll has an uncanny resemblance
to the one on this stamp, Argentina or not!

The Samoan Dr. Jeckyll.

Edited by rod222 - 05/21/2010 10:10 pm

BeeSee
Pillar Of The Community

Canada
4469 Posts

Posted 05/21/2010  11:54 pm  Show Profile Check BeeSee's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add BeeSee to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply

I knew Rod would find it!

BeeSee in BC
"The Postmark is Mightier than the Stamp"
http://brcstamps.com ---- BNAPS, RPSC, APS

rod222
Bedrock Of The Community

Australia
15560 Posts

Posted 05/22/2010  12:00 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add rod222 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply

You gotta hand it to philb, there is a deffinite resemblence.

BeeSee
Pillar Of The Community

Canada
4469 Posts

Posted 05/22/2010  12:31 am  Show Profile Check BeeSee's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add BeeSee to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply

I did not notice that angle Rod! Wow! There is resemblance. I do have that Samoa set but could not find it. Not scanned yet :(

BeeSee in BC
"The Postmark is Mightier than the Stamp"
http://brcstamps.com ---- BNAPS, RPSC, APS

rod222
Bedrock Of The Community

Australia
15560 Posts

Posted 05/22/2010  02:38 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add rod222 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply

Do you deal in Samoa?
any info on the "Express" forgeries? I picked up a set
some years ago B.o.b yet I see them on ebay for $24
If you have info you may want to start a thread.

Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

United States Postal Service, Now on eBay!United States Postal Service, Now on eBay!
New Forum Topics Recently Active Forum Topics

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2014 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2011 Stamp Community Forums Go To Top Of Page
It took 0.45 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05