Stamp Community Family of Web Sites  
  United States Postal Service, Now on eBay!United States Postal Service, Now on eBay!Newly Listed Buy it Now Listings on eBay!
Stamp Community Forum
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!
 All Forums
 World Stamps and Covers Discussions
 Canadian Stamps and Covers

To participate in the forum you must log in or register. 

Canada picture postage stamps

Previous Page | Next Page    
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 31

rallymanm
Valued Member

Canada
137 Posts

Posted 01/23/2011  5:13 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add rallymanm to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply

OKI posted 3 on E-bay - had to make a zillion corrections - I'm not sure about turbo lister - but time will tell - I sure hope the Valois station goes for over $ 10.00 :)

Send note to staff Go to Top of Page

rallymanm
Valued Member

Canada
137 Posts

Posted 01/23/2011  9:52 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add rallymanm to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply

Hi Guys - I found 3 more - does anyone have any info on the polish ones?
Cheers The first one is on E-bay.

rallymanm
Valued Member

Canada
137 Posts

Posted 01/23/2011  11:46 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add rallymanm to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply

wow - better check out this seller on e-bay. May have been sitting in the weeds waiting for prices to go up??
melipier

rallymanm
Valued Member

Canada
137 Posts

Posted 01/24/2011  12:00 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add rallymanm to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply

Hey guys - I have a sheet of the 3 women pilots coming so no need to bid on them.

rallymanm
Valued Member

Canada
137 Posts

Posted 01/24/2011  3:29 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add rallymanm to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply

I just got this one on Delcampe
From the description I assume the seller has more he is selling for the Museum.
Neuf sans charnière / Mint never hinged
Seulement 500 exemplaire tirage très limité et écoulé (Autocollant)
Very special limited printing only 500 and they are sold out (self adhesive)
Ce timbre vendu pour subventionner le musée de la maison Derry
This stamp sold to the profit of the Derry House Museum

BTW: as a point of interest this is the building that Kreigoff painted in his stamp that has the missing latch. He just added an extra dormer
Cheers
Murray
the sellers name is Oceanics
http://timbres.delcampe.ca/page/ite...guage,F.html

Edited by rallymanm - 01/24/2011 8:13 pm

BeeSee
Pillar Of The Community
Stamp Community SupporterSupporter!

Canada
4566 Posts

Posted 01/25/2011  10:04 am  Show Profile Check BeeSee's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add BeeSee to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply

This Picture Postage stamp came on a piece of mail at the office recently.

CHB Services Ltd.

BeeSee in BC
"The Postmark is Mightier than the Stamp"
http://brcstamps.com ---- BNAPS, RPSC, APS

rallymanm
Valued Member

Canada
137 Posts

Posted 01/25/2011  3:32 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add rallymanm to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply

I got these 2 in the mail today as a bonus from the seller Le Marche philatelique de Montreal - a chap named Luc Legault who seems ver pleasant to deal with. Good luck hunting. I wonder why I am the only one bidding on that nice lot on e-Bay - do figure
I'm sure this is his store inside and out on the stamps.

BeeSee
Pillar Of The Community

Canada
4566 Posts

Posted 01/25/2011  3:41 pm  Show Profile Check BeeSee's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add BeeSee to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply

I will have to get those Le Marche philatelique de Montreal Picture Postage stamps, I linked to them a while back.

As for eBay, Rallyman, I think bidding will start a day or two before the end - some nice items.

BeeSee in BC

rallymanm
Valued Member

Canada
137 Posts

Posted 01/25/2011  3:48 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add rallymanm to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply

Her is a copy of Luc'sbusiness card if that helps.
Cheers

rallymanm
Valued Member

Canada
137 Posts

Posted 01/25/2011  11:55 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add rallymanm to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply

I'm getting worried that puzzler doesn't seem to be around - Are you OK - just off buying a new Tilley?
Cheers
Murray

BeeSee
Pillar Of The Community

Canada
4566 Posts

Posted 01/25/2011  11:58 pm  Show Profile Check BeeSee's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add BeeSee to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply

Never worry about the Puzz - he is deep in Atlantic time

BeeSee in BC

rallymanm
Valued Member

Canada
137 Posts

Posted 01/26/2011  12:03 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add rallymanm to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply

BeeSee - I dropped a couple in the mail to tou yesterday - Just to balance all the $ I cost you on Alaska - BTW did you see that Quebec dealer who rushed out and had his blank ones cancelled at the local post office

Puzzler
Pillar Of The Community

Canada
6336 Posts

Posted 01/26/2011  12:04 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Puzzler to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply

Deep indeed and Tilley rules hats! Kowabunga!

Thanks for your concern. I have been in observation mode for a while.

Watching the old Max Headroom TV series on DVD. Great stuff. Did anyone ever make stamps of that show?

BeeSee
Pillar Of The Community

Canada
4566 Posts

Posted 01/26/2011  01:01 am  Show Profile Check BeeSee's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add BeeSee to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply

The Puzz has awaken! Or is it the Kraken?

BeeSee in BC

rallymanm
Valued Member

Canada
137 Posts

Posted 01/26/2011  10:27 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add rallymanm to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply

Howdy all - I made a major score on the trade scene today and got these ones. My collection is starting to look decent. All mint except the stamp collector dude who was on the envelop.
Cheers
Murray

Page: of 31 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

United States Postal Service, Now on eBay!United States Postal Service, Now on eBay!
New Forum Topics Recently Active Forum Topics

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2014 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2011 Stamp Community Forums Go To Top Of Page
It took 0.55 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05