Stamp Community Family of Web Sites  
  United States Postal Service, Now on eBay!Newly Listed Buy it Now Listings on eBay!United States Postal Service, Now on eBay!
Stamp Community Forum
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!
 All Forums
 World Stamps and Covers Discussions
 Canadian Stamps and Covers

To participate in the forum you must log in or register. 

Canada picture postage stamps

Previous Page | Next Page    
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 31

rallymanm
Valued Member

Canada
137 Posts

Posted 01/28/2011  11:52 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add rallymanm to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply

Actually the reverse of the Christmas Seal Cover from The Lung Assn. is WAY! nicer than the front - they kinda messed that one up in My opinion anyway.
Here it is

Send note to staff Go to Top of Page

rallymanm
Valued Member

Canada
137 Posts

Posted 01/29/2011  3:45 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add rallymanm to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply

If anyone is interested in the Maison Dery stamp on Delcampe here is the link:
http://www.delcampe.ca/page/item/id...guage,E.html

Puzzler
Pillar Of The Community

Canada
6305 Posts

Posted 01/29/2011  9:21 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Puzzler to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply

Thanks for the link. I was lazy and did not search for it yet. Started looking at other stamps. Oh me oh my oh, I am lost, lost I tell you. The stamps have taken over my brain.

rallymanm
Valued Member

Canada
137 Posts

Posted 01/30/2011  11:05 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add rallymanm to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply

Hey BeeSee did you win the 100 Year something stamp on E-Bay today from NorthAmerican? I did OK and got 11 - 2 of them on a second chance deal - not sure how that works but looks OK. Was -35.7 last night and colder tonight so it's a good thing I got my stamps to keep me warm

Puzzler
Pillar Of The Community

Canada
6305 Posts

Posted 01/31/2011  6:39 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Puzzler to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply

Great covers by rallymanm ! (one shown)

BeeSee
Pillar Of The Community
Stamp Community SupporterSupporter!

Canada
4515 Posts

Posted 01/31/2011  7:14 pm  Show Profile Check BeeSee's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add BeeSee to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply

No Rallyman, I did not bid on that 100 years of service. I am surprised it went for that much, $13.00. It even looks like a used-no cancel. Thee Peewee hockey tournament is a much better one - you got that Puzzler? I avoided bidding...

BeeSee in BC
"The Postmark is Mightier than the Stamp"
http://brcstamps.com ---- BNAPS, RPSC, APS

Puzzler
Pillar Of The Community

Canada
6305 Posts

Posted 01/31/2011  7:35 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Puzzler to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply

Nope, no bidding for me on Pic Post lately.

I am waiting for rallymanm to get his fill and then I will mosey on up to the feeding trough. Amazing the prices some are going for I agree.

I do not think I have that. My Signs as I call them are not in order or scanned yet.

I want more cats!

I will have to make some myself. But I have to make the poodle and lighthouse, the elephant in London, a garden gnome of my brothers keeping, and others I have been saving for a rainy day. Lots of ideas.

Just had an idea for selling that Railway Station stamp and others. Use the term Railroad (for the US) and Railway for some Brits in US and Canada. Just saying Train doesn't do the whole job I am thinking. That hand car will be a great idea for model railroaders (great shot, nice details) and railroadiana buffs. I know you guys like your architecture and nostalgia but the stations need a locomotive at least next to them to be a 'working station'. My opinion only however. I am wrong a lot so take it with a grain (or block) of salt.

rallymanm
Valued Member

Canada
137 Posts

Posted 01/31/2011  8:05 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add rallymanm to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply

Sorry guys - am I hogging - I will get a bad rep and don't want that. I got a sheet of OES today with some used on the front as postage. I will show my current mint trader sheet here . Let me know if you need a mint OES100 OK.
Cheers:
Murray

Puzzler
Pillar Of The Community

Canada
6305 Posts

Posted 01/31/2011  8:29 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Puzzler to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply

Nah, you are not hogging, you are just enthused. My budget is blown anyway. I was wishing, probably like others out there, that the stamps sometimes cost less than they actually do. Cost a lot to make these too.

What do you mean by

Quote:
I will show my current mint trader sheet here.

Is that the stamps in the pic below the writing? Are those your traders? Darn, I wish I had something other than my good looks () to trade with right now. No, cancel that, haven't had good looks for 30 years now.

I still owe Bee See and ccool and now you too some covers with nice Pictorial postmark from downtown here. Probably have to wait until the Spring thaw. Snow coming tomorrow. 20-30 cm (12 inches) which is a huge dump compared to what we have been having. I know, nothing compared to some places.

rallymanm
Valued Member

Canada
137 Posts

Posted 01/31/2011  9:26 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add rallymanm to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply

CCOOL - if you happen to drop in I could use one of those EBC stamps you made - mint or used - my traders are a couple of posts back. Let me know OK
Cheers
Murray

ccool
Valued Member
Canada
94 Posts

Posted 01/31/2011  9:28 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add ccool to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply

Hi !

Sorry but I don't enderstand try again or contact me by e-mail if you want.

Thanks !

BeeSee
Pillar Of The Community

Canada
4515 Posts

Posted 01/31/2011  9:56 pm  Show Profile Check BeeSee's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add BeeSee to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply

Puzzler, I thought that was your ID on eBay, u***r, with the bidding on the Peewee hockey tournament. I guess I forget your scramble of letters.

Rallyman, your two stamps arrived today, thanks! So now I need the side view of your car and the OES. I will find four stamps for you as per your email. I hope to get the Fort Langley this week.

Is OES selling direct to collectors? I have been trying to get the Canada Post Freestyle Skiing mint without success, even through the Freestyle Skiing Association.

BeeSee in BC

rallymanm
Valued Member

Canada
137 Posts

Posted 02/01/2011  9:20 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add rallymanm to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply

BeeSee - she kept asking if I was a member and I just never answered and she soon forgot the question. I Paid for a sheet of 21 and got a sheet of 40 but I will dole them out slowly so as not to wreck the market for when Puzzler starts selling - watch out then.... :)
Cheers
Murray
PS - I expect more tomorrow

rallymanm
Valued Member

Canada
137 Posts

Posted 02/02/2011  6:31 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add rallymanm to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply

Tomorrow is today and I got nothing. Sigh... But I learned all about second and third chance offers on E-bay so I sold 2 more stamps from the first auction. It pays to start slowly and learn the ropes.
Cheers
Murray
How about a scouting cover for our daily fix

BeeSee
Pillar Of The Community

Canada
4515 Posts

Posted 02/02/2011  6:40 pm  Show Profile Check BeeSee's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add BeeSee to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply

Nice Rally; with those envelopes I am only missing the Purdy's Chocolates.

I received my Fort Langley Hand car yesterday, I will put one aside for our trading in progress.

BeeSee in BC
Page: of 31 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

United States Postal Service, Now on eBay!United States Postal Service, Now on eBay!
New Forum Topics Recently Active Forum Topics

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2014 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2011 Stamp Community Forums Go To Top Of Page
It took 0.38 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05