I came across these in the APS Stamp Store, fairly inexpensively priced. They vary in boldness. Some are subtle, whereas others are more dramatic. Most of the commentary is that of the seller.
These are 1600dpi images, so you likely will have to click on the images to see them large enough to see all of the details.
1. Sharp printing of stamp showing major double transfer top left to top and lesser doubling left side to left, Bedford 2B late state study.
2. Stamp from Bedford Plate 2B study showing double transfer throughout stamp, stronger bottom and left side to left.
3. Stamp from Bedford Plate 2B study, slight doubling top left to top, left side to left, and bottom to bottom left. Superbly centered stamp.
4. Double transfer top half left side to left and top label to left, stamp from Bedford Plate 2B study.
5. Very sharp double transfer bottom label to the bottom and left, from the Bedford Plate 2B study. Looks very similar to the T15 double transfer without the shift at top left.
6. Prooflike impression showing major double transfer bottom label, especially right half, from Bedford Plate 2B study.
7. Very sharply printed stamp showing double transfer bottom label sharply downward slightly to left, left ball showing doubling to left. Quite striking!