Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

Let's Talk About Machins

Previous Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 514 / Views: 53,726Next Topic
Page: of 35
Valued Member
Ecuador
159 Posts
Posted 10/04/2020   10:37 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add novato to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
the best recommendation would be

IT'S A TRAP! RUN WHILE YOU CAN!

Does anyone know if Deegam is still open?

my last report is from 2011 # 92, and I really haven't needed any more updates.

Still I hope one day to get the updates until 2020
Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
Collect: Used stamps from Great Britain, Australia, Japan. used Australia KGV Heads. Used Australia Roos. Used Great Britain Queen Elizabeth II Heads (Machins)
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
United States
1902 Posts
Posted 10/04/2020   12:50 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add jkelley01938 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
You can get Deegam update thru September 2020. Can't get more current than that!

Jack Kelley
Valued Member
Ecuador
159 Posts
Posted 10/05/2020   09:25 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add novato to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you

well, I already contacted Deegam, they replied that it is possibly a failure when my IP tries to connect with them, and they are going to review it to fix it. I hope.

I haven't sorted my Machins in a long time, I've been finishing my basic stamp albums from other countries and making the wantlist.

Likewise, without a Post Office, there is no way to make trades or purchases.

As a novelty, the 10x magnifying glass is no longer enough for me, I need reading glasses (is it said like this? I use a google translator).
Collect: Used stamps from Great Britain, Australia, Japan. used Australia KGV Heads. Used Australia Roos. Used Great Britain Queen Elizabeth II Heads (Machins)
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
United States
1902 Posts
Posted 10/05/2020   10:18 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add jkelley01938 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Its good to hear you are still in the game, Novato. Reading glasses wotk just fine if you have the right magnification.

Jack Kelley
Page: of 35 Previous TopicReplies: 514 / Views: 53,726Next Topic  
Previous Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2020 Stamp Community Forums
It took 17.14 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05