Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

The Ness First Sunday Stamp Show

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 2 / Views: 2,185Next Topic  
Pillar Of The Community
USA
2865 Posts
Posted 12/27/2007   8:22 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this topic Add t360 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
The Ness First Sunday Stamp Show
2008 January 6
SUNDAY JANUARY 6th 10am - 4pm

HOLIDAY INN
Routes 1 and 128, exit 15A
Dedham, Massachusetts

FREE ADMISSION
FREE PARKING

At this show there are about 20 friendly dealers selling US & Worldwide stamps and covers. There are also a few US coin dealers.
Send note to Staff

Pillar Of The Community
USA
2865 Posts
Posted 01/05/2008   6:11 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add t360 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply

I'm ready

and the forecast for tommorrow is
Mostly sunny. Highs in the upper 40s!
Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
Pillar Of The Community
USA
2865 Posts
Posted 01/06/2008   1:20 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add t360 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Boy oh boy it was busy. It was about 60% stamp dealers and 40% coin dealers. One guy was selling the 2008 Scott catalogs for $42.50 per volume. I passed because it didn't look like he had all seven volumes (six world + US specialized). Plus I think I can get a set of the 2007s for a lot cheaper.

I came home with a couple of first issue revenue proofs (and a couple mint state Queen Victoria Gothic florins!)
Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
  Previous TopicReplies: 2 / Views: 2,185Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2021 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.09 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05