Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

Constellations Anyone?

Previous Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 55 / Views: 12,725Next Topic
Page: of 4
Bedrock Of The Community
Learn More...
Australia
35194 Posts
Posted 03/30/2019   11:30 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add rod222 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Beautiful stamp ! well done Brazil.

Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
Bedrock Of The Community
Learn More...
Australia
35194 Posts
Posted 04/20/2019   9:16 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add rod222 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Madagascar 1954 Pachypodes and a Constellation.
Sc#C58 50f
Edited by rod222 - 04/20/2019 9:17 pm
Pillar Of The Community
Brazil
637 Posts
Posted 06/19/2019   4:53 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Rigel to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Germany, Federal Republic

Civil aviation

Lockheed Super Constellation

Pillar Of The Community
Brazil
637 Posts
Posted 11/17/2019   3:12 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Rigel to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Azores

Aviation

4v and 2 souvenir sheets

There is another different Constellation stamp in the souvenir sheet, that was posted yet in this topic by jorgesurcl

Bedrock Of The Community
Learn More...
Australia
35194 Posts
Posted 12/29/2019   11:22 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add rod222 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply

Sc#C476 Normal Airmail stamp 1970 surcharged 12c on 20c

Surcharged Sc#CE2 Special Air Delivery Stamp
Surcharge eliminates the special delivery character.

SCF Advertiser
Philippines
94 Posts
Posted 01/21/2022   8:02 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add cddstamps to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello, I just came across this topic thanks to a friend -- very old topic now I realise but thought I might tell you I write a series on aircraft on stamps. and the current topic is the Lockheed Constellation.

thanks to all who have posted here in the past as some stamps here I have not come across before.

here is one I like that I have written about that I did not see shown before

Michael cddstamps.wordpress.com
Bedrock Of The Community
Learn More...
Australia
35194 Posts
Posted 01/21/2022   9:15 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add rod222 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
AH! she's a thing of beauty Michael,
I love her front leg, and a butt to die for.

Not a big fan of the black nose.
Thanks for posting.

SCF Advertiser
Philippines
94 Posts
Posted 01/24/2022   04:19 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add cddstamps to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks Rod. actually is that you Rod in Tassie???

for all I just posted another in the Blog series Constellation on stamps. today the German 1980 issue I know been here before but so many years ago you may have forgotten. More to come hope you all enjoy the series.

PS loved the video Rod. brilliant thanks for sharing that
Bedrock Of The Community
Learn More...
Australia
35194 Posts
Posted 01/24/2022   06:19 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add rod222 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
actually is that you Rod in Tassie???

Hi Michael,
No Sir, I am from "The Hermit Kingdom" (Western Australia)
We have had closed borders since the Covid began,
West Aussies in general, obey our ministers.
Hence the name.

Covid has been just something to read about
yet to wear a mask.
things though, are about to change...

Nice Super Constellation, with similar to Swedish coloured Livery.
Edited by rod222 - 01/24/2022 06:22 am
SCF Advertiser
Philippines
94 Posts
Posted 01/24/2022   06:28 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add cddstamps to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks yes I read about the "Hermit Kingdom" sad for you all (and my friends in BNE who have family there) and us all. I have not been on a plane for over 2 years. longest time no flying since 1968 believe it or not. cannot get back to my family in Sydney or in UK Sydney is so impossible even though that is not what one reads. reality is different. Oh well my bank account is not going down as fast. hahahahah :-)

one more tomorrow and more in coming days as part of my aircraft on stamps series.. you might like this piece for a different reason...
Page: of 4 Previous TopicReplies: 55 / Views: 12,725Next Topic  
Previous Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2022 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.19 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05