Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

Let's See Your Cinderellas!

Previous Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 43
Pillar Of The Community
France
637 Posts
Posted 06/29/2019   09:11 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add vayolene to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
B.H. could be for "Bezirk Hauptmannschaft ("District Committee")
Stauding was in former Austrian Silesia,now in Czech Republic.
Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
Pillar Of The Community
1972 Posts
Posted 08/03/2019   1:13 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Cursus to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Cinderellas issued in Spain to support the Allies on the WWI

Pillar Of The Community
Australia
786 Posts
Posted 08/17/2019   8:41 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add finches to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
4/- stamp in 'Dividend Wallet' from World Record Club stationed at Clarence street, Sydney...over 50 years ago. 5 colours at least, all showing same value.

Bedrock Of The Community
Learn More...
Australia
26803 Posts
Posted 08/17/2019   8:48 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add rod222 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Very nice Finches.
(Handstamped in Violet "W.A.")
Edited by rod222 - 08/17/2019 8:49 pm
Pillar Of The Community
Australia
786 Posts
Posted 08/17/2019   9:18 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add finches to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Rod222, *very nice 4/- Red* with a Blind perf bottom left.

Back in the old days, where you a member of this record club ?.
Bedrock Of The Community
Learn More...
Australia
26803 Posts
Posted 08/17/2019   10:52 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add rod222 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Back in the old days, where you a member of this record club ?.

I think I was, Finches, albeit, I do not recall these stamps.
I must have been about 14 years old, and I sent away for
Peter. Paul and Mary Vinyl disk, (Lemon Tree I think was the hit)
Thereafter received humungous advertising mail from them.

Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
United States
1127 Posts
Posted 08/21/2019   9:18 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add stampfan9 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
MY third US Presidency set:

Robert
Pillar Of The Community
1972 Posts
Posted 09/15/2019   09:52 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Cursus to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Belgian cinderella with Flemish text, asking for help for the Spanish children on the 1936/39 war.

Pillar Of The Community
United States
3077 Posts
Posted 09/19/2019   1:27 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add bookbndrbob to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Recently purchased the item on the right because I have had the item on the left for a few years, and figured that sooner or later the complete printing would show up somewhere. The cinderella is from circa 1900-10. It advertises the 2nd Office Exhibition held at the Imperial Palace Gardens (Schoenbrunn Palace?) in Vienna. Exhibition was organized by the Association Of Typewriter Vendors.

The printing on the left is done on a porous paper of lesser quality. The item on the right is printed on clay-coated paper.

Also, the larger black printing is different than the black printing of the complete cinderella. The "small people" and trees on the left have been completely redone.

Pillar Of The Community
France
637 Posts
Posted 09/20/2019   12:46 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add vayolene to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Exhibition held at Gartenbaugebäude (Horticulture Building) by the Imperial & Royal Horticulture Society.
Edited by vayolene - 09/20/2019 12:56 am
Pillar Of The Community
1972 Posts
Posted 09/23/2019   03:49 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Cursus to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
British WWI cinderella:

Page: of 43 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2019 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.21 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05