Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

Amazing Stamp Forum We Have !

Previous Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 5
Pillar Of The Community
United States
845 Posts
Posted 07/20/2012   1:22 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add HungaryForStamps to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Just brewed mine and poured it over ice. And no sugar and I live just over the border...but I guess No. VA not really South anyway.

I have to concur that this forum is awesome. I don't get any work done anymore...
Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
Pillar Of The Community
United States
865 Posts
Posted 07/20/2012   1:52 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add spanishmoss to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
The Elvis Presley Birthplace and Museum in Tupelo, Mississippi (way down south!) is undergoing renovations. One of the things that will be added to their menu is hot tea. Here is a quote from the director as to why they are doing this:

Quote:
The gift shop will be bigger and will connect to the snack bar and theater. The snack bar will serve soda, chips, coffee, muffins and other small items.

"One of the things we decided early on is that we needed hot tea because the folks from Europe, especially England, love their hot tea," he said.

Pillar Of The Community
United States
620 Posts
Posted 12/03/2012   3:41 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add pjsstamps to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Smauggie had to talk me into joining. I did not think I would have the time to participate. I need to Thank him. I enjoy this for the same reason that I am in stamp clubs. The socializing, and the knowledge that comes from the group. I truly enjoy it. I have yet to post something that was a mystery to me that someone did not help me with. I also find it fun to share my little victories in the stamp world. Once in a while I get to help someone with my knowledge, however I receive much more than I give. There is no bragging here, just fellow collectors that genuinely want to share. I wish we could all meet for dinner at a stamp show near my house sometime.
Pillar Of The Community
Israel
6186 Posts
Posted 12/03/2012   3:45 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Londonbus1 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I wish we could all meet for dinner at a stamp show near my house sometime.

I do too !
Valued Member
Learn More...
United States
57 Posts
Posted 12/02/2019   4:05 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add ccrider to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
A wonderful group of very helpful and interesting people. I am constantly learning!
Thank you,
Chris
Page: of 5 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2019 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.17 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05