Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

Amazing Stamp Forum We Have! Part 2--Feedback

Previous Page | Next Page    

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 862 / Views: 132,748Next Topic
Page: of 58
Pillar Of The Community
USA
9747 Posts
Posted 05/18/2011   4:49 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add philb to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Go Canucks...my son is a Ranger fan..oh the pain !! I should talk I am a Jets fan !!
Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
APS 070059 Life Member International Society of Guatemala Collectors I.S.G.C. #853
Rest in Peace
Canada
5701 Posts
Posted 05/18/2011   4:56 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add BeeSee to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Winnipeg Jets, Philby?
BeeSee in BC
"The Postmark is Mightier than the Stamp"
http://brcstamps.com ---- BNAPS, RPSC, APS
Pillar Of The Community
Israel
6191 Posts
Posted 05/18/2011   4:56 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Londonbus1 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
What have Popcorn and Canucks [whatever they are] got to do with Butterfly ?

Londonbus1...just thought I'd ask.
Valued Member
Canada
338 Posts
Posted 05/18/2011   4:59 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add lux1228 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
The Canucks are a hockey team here in Canada (Vancouver)...what they have to do with butterfly I'm not so sure...Oilers fans here...
Pillar Of The Community
Israel
6191 Posts
Posted 05/18/2011   5:03 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Londonbus1 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Oilers?
Canucks?
Popcorn?

My apologies to everyone here at SCF. We seem to have been taken over by a bunch of strange and weird folk disrupting the conversation.

Normal service will be resumed as soon as possible.

Oops!
Valued Member
Canada
338 Posts
Posted 05/18/2011   5:11 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add lux1228 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
"Strange and wierd folk"
ahem, anyways...thank you Bearwithfish for the lovely packet I recieved on monday from our trade. You're a very nice person to deal with :)
Rest in Peace
Canada
5701 Posts
Posted 05/18/2011   5:36 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add BeeSee to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
I'm listening
BeeSee in BC
"The Postmark is Mightier than the Stamp"
http://brcstamps.com ---- BNAPS, RPSC, APS
Valued Member
United States
366 Posts
Posted 05/18/2011   7:06 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add bearwithfish to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
awww thanx Lux!! I am so glad you liked them.. I did tell you that yours came in also right?? I dont recall its hard to keep up LOL but I do recall that my kids went nuts for them LOL
Valued Member
United States
427 Posts
Posted 05/18/2011   7:36 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add butterfly to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Just received a beautiful packet from Londonbus with a mint butterfly souvenir sheet enclosed.
Many many thanks, Londonbus.

(Yes, the beautiful sheet previously posted by LB, and also my first butterfly souvenir sheet, though previously Rod sent me butterflies stamps from an Aussie sheet)

Also, no marker monkeys or wrecking balls got to the envelope.
WHAT MORE COULD ONE ASK?

Pillar Of The Community
Israel
6191 Posts
Posted 05/19/2011   01:59 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Londonbus1 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Good news Butterfly ! Both our packets arrived at the same time !!

I wonder where they crossed over ?
Valued Member
Canada
338 Posts
Posted 05/19/2011   4:33 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add lux1228 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Beautiful Tiger swallowtails! I have a few,...um, but not stamps...On the list now!
Pillar Of The Community
USA
9747 Posts
Posted 05/19/2011   4:42 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add philb to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Ash, you want butterflies ?
APS 070059 Life Member International Society of Guatemala Collectors I.S.G.C. #853
Valued Member
Canada
338 Posts
Posted 05/20/2011   05:15 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add lux1228 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
I will definitly take some butterflies Phil :)...we're talking stamps right? ;)
Valued Member
Oman
72 Posts
Posted 05/20/2011   09:20 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add babateacher to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Nice! I just wonder sometimes how the USPS manages to mangle stamps ON A PACKAGE so badly but leave the package intact. Do you think they hire apes like the one in the old samsonite commercial?
Pillar Of The Community
USA
2736 Posts
Posted 05/20/2011   10:31 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add bobgggg to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Do you think they hire apes like the one in the old samsonite commercial?

Its possible...
A Philatelic mind
is a terrible thing to waste
Page: of 58 Previous TopicReplies: 862 / Views: 132,748Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2021 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.31 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05