Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

Amazing Stamp Forum We Have! Part 2--Feedback

Previous Page | Next Page    

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 853 / Views: 130,826Next Topic
Page: of 57
Pillar Of The Community
United States
1513 Posts
Posted 05/20/2011   11:16 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add bfranton to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Puzzler sent me a lovely sheet of Canandian fishing lure's! Thanks Doug!
Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
Pillar Of The Community
United Kingdom
1355 Posts
Posted 05/21/2011   05:33 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add stampgal to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
I would like to thank Marius for a beautiful Royal Wedding cover (limited edition!) Thankyou, Marius!

And I have received the fabulous Tuvalu stamps from BeeSee's SCF donation Auction
They are even more lovely in real life than they were on screen
This is my favourite stamp of the moment.

BeeSee was also kind enough to include some extras . I will do some research on these though, as they are apparantly from a country I have never heard of, called "Gluestick"
Thanks BeeSee!
Edited by stampgal - 05/21/2011 05:35 am
Pillar Of The Community
Israel
6190 Posts
Posted 05/25/2011   03:29 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Londonbus1 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Stampgal wrote:

Quote:
I will do some research on these though, as they are apparantly from a country I have never heard of, called "Gluestick"

What ! You never heard of that country ? Wow ! They are much more common than the Mother of all Nations "Goodused" !

Three cheers for STAMPGAL !

I received my auction lot today which arrived in perfect condition [Danish Christmas seal sheet].
But there was a lovely and unexpected addition of a nice Monaco tete-beche item for my new collection.

Once again thanks to the 'Wee Scottish Lass' !

Londonbus1......Positively positive Feedback !
Pillar Of The Community
United Kingdom
1355 Posts
Posted 05/25/2011   04:32 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add stampgal to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
unexpected addition

Only "unexpected" because I promised it to you months ago and then lost it
Pillar Of The Community
Israel
6190 Posts
Posted 05/25/2011   05:50 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Londonbus1 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
unexpected addition

...and I forgot about it !
Rest in Peace
Canada
5701 Posts
Posted 05/25/2011   11:44 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add BeeSee to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Stampgal, glad you liked the Tuvalu postage stamps and the Gluestick postage stamps!

I am encouraged to do another donation lot soon!
BeeSee in BC
"The Postmark is Mightier than the Stamp"
http://brcstamps.com ---- BNAPS, RPSC, APS
Pillar Of The Community
USA
9747 Posts
Posted 05/26/2011   5:14 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add philb to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Marty Quigley ! Received your sending today EXCELLENT ! the Guatemala stamps on the envelope...the Duck Stamp,the 1939 Guatemala airmail cover...all Super..you always get a great deal with Marty !
APS 070059 Life Member International Society of Guatemala Collectors I.S.G.C. #853
Pillar Of The Community
USA
9747 Posts
Posted 05/27/2011   4:45 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add philb to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank You Kapitan Kirk ! Today I received a totally unexpected glassine of labels or cinderellas....very thoughtful Kirk...the Mexican charity labels with the fungi are in my mushroom collection as we speak..we do have a great forum here !!
APS 070059 Life Member International Society of Guatemala Collectors I.S.G.C. #853
Learn More...
United States
4727 Posts
Posted 05/27/2011   6:35 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add kirks to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
I'm glad you could use at least one of them Phil. I almost didn't send them because I was afraid they were garbage. So, if only one of them is worth saving, then I'm relieved.

Kirk
Pillar Of The Community
USA
9747 Posts
Posted 05/27/2011   6:38 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add philb to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
If I can help you out with something sometime .i will !!
Pillar Of The Community
Israel
6190 Posts
Posted 05/28/2011   01:50 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Londonbus1 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Please let it be known that Kirk is sending what he thinks is garbage to Philb.

It's Ok Kirk, if Philb doesn't want it, he can send it to me !

Londonbus1....never sends garbage to his buddies. Does he?
Valued Member
United States
181 Posts
Posted 05/28/2011   08:06 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add builderr to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
As a new guy, I want to add that I appreciate all of the quality advice that has been given to me, since I joined. Its easy to feel like an outsider when entering a new forum, but I am yet to feel that way here....thanks again

David
Pillar Of The Community
Canada
2277 Posts
Posted 05/29/2011   6:47 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add nitrolures to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Received an absolutely great butterfly cover and SS from LB1 to Mrs Nitro. Now she is looking up airfare to Isreal????? Thought I would get the brownie points but looks like Lb is the hero in this story!
Also want to say thanks to Tony Mac for the travencore , JamesW for a couple great trades, Lockemup and his twin Tony (long story) and I know I'm missing a couple. Can't say enough great things about all you wonderful people. Pics to follow once the thunderstorm passes.
Pillar Of The Community
Israel
6190 Posts
Posted 06/01/2011   4:56 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Londonbus1 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Two wonderful packets arrived today from Philb and Lucky !
I will post scans tomorrow, but I just have to compliment both on the quality of material contained therein.
I am over the moon.

Lucky, another superb envelope which everyone will see tomorrow.
Many thanks.

Londonbus1
Pillar Of The Community
Israel
6190 Posts
Posted 06/04/2011   5:37 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Londonbus1 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Here is the cover I received from LUCKY !
tomorrow I will scan a couple of the amazing contents.

Thanks again Lucky.

Philb, I'll show a couple of your items too, including the Wilkinsburg 'Gut wrencher' of a sheet !

Londonbus1.....100% perfect deals.
Page: of 57 Previous TopicReplies: 853 / Views: 130,826Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2021 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.27 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05