Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

Amazing Stamp Forum We Have! Part 2--feedback

Previous Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 52
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
Canada
3722 Posts
Posted 02/25/2019   07:38 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Dianne Earl to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you very much Rascal for the wonderful packet of Stamps.

Dianne
Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
Don't grumble that the roses have thorns, be thankful that the thorns have roses
Pillar Of The Community
Canada
590 Posts
Posted 03/08/2019   3:44 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add dutchman1948 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Rascal

Thank you very much for the packet of C and D stamps.

They will go nicely in my world collections as well as my country collections.

My apologies for the late thank you as I just picked up my US mail yesterday.
Valued Member
United States
112 Posts
Posted 03/27/2019   08:56 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add AravindMichigan to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
I received beautiful covers from Oracle of Delphi yesterday part of his giveaway. Thanks Oracle !
Valued Member
United States
131 Posts
Posted 03/27/2019   09:58 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add qaman to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks Oracle of Delphi for my FDC's they are beautiful, another area of collecting. lol
Pillar Of The Community
Canada
579 Posts
Posted 04/02/2019   10:48 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add No1philatelist to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you to Oracle of Delphi for the postcards which arrived today. Appreciated.
Pillar Of The Community
Canada
579 Posts
Posted 04/02/2019   11:08 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add No1philatelist to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
And a very late thank you to Dianne Earl for the wonderfilly decorated cover sent to me a couple months ago. A genuine collage of marine based wildlife.

Edit: oops: corrected my spelling error.
Edited by No1philatelist - 04/03/2019 2:31 pm
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
Canada
3722 Posts
Posted 04/03/2019   07:49 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Dianne Earl to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Glad you like it Micheal

I think you said your friend would like a cover as well let me know and I can certainly send one to him as well. Also let me know if you need anything I have tons of spares.

Dianne
Don't grumble that the roses have thorns, be thankful that the thorns have roses
Valued Member
United States
112 Posts
Posted 04/09/2019   09:51 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add AravindMichigan to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks to rascal for the I countries stamps .Much appreciated!
Bedrock Of The Community
Learn More...
Australia
26443 Posts
Posted 04/12/2019   12:56 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add rod222 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Reid,
received 500 free Spain. Thank you.
I'll scan and pick out those I need and pass on the rest, plus my duplicates
free on the forum as your legacy
Rod
Edited by rod222 - 04/12/2019 12:58 am
Valued Member
United Kingdom
242 Posts
Posted 05/26/2019   01:57 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Maiden to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Received yesterday the Spanish stamps from the giveaway that I won.

Thanks Rod :)
Bedrock Of The Community
Learn More...
Australia
26443 Posts
Posted 05/26/2019   7:02 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add rod222 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks Maiden,
always nice to hear stuff arrives,
another 500 worldwide leaving soon. (apologies for tardiness)
Bedrock Of The Community
Learn More...
Australia
26443 Posts
Posted 05/27/2019   11:39 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add rod222 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Just received.
HUGE parcel of something for our SCF member Geoff Ha,
Thank you Geoff ...........
Not opened it as yet.
Knew immediately whom it was from, no mistaking that lovely hand script......
Edited by rod222 - 05/27/2019 11:40 pm
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
United States
1505 Posts
Posted 05/28/2019   08:01 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add jkelley01938 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Looks interesting. Its a shame that overseas postage is so expensive these days. I cringe whenever I order something for my GB or KGVI collections.

Jack Kelley
Pillar Of The Community
Canada
579 Posts
Posted 06/11/2019   11:03 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add No1philatelist to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
A big thank you to James Drummond for his givaway of last month. The North American Telegraph Company Frank.

The envelope arrived today. You can see that it was mailed on June 3rd in California and went through the machine on June 7th in Canada and arrived at my mailbox on June 11th in Nova Scotia Canada today. Not bad time for a regular piece of mail to cross the North American Continent and intercountry as well. Thanks Jim.

Mike

Edited by No1philatelist - 06/12/2019 12:04 pm
Page: of 52 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2019 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.87 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05