Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

Amazing Stamp Forum We Have! Part 2--feedback

Previous Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 53
Valued Member
United States
148 Posts
Posted 06/30/2019   10:45 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add StatesmanStamper to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
A couple days ago I received a nice packet of Canadian stamps courtesy of jjmclell.

Thanks Jay!

These will fill some holes in my Canada pages.

Dale
Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
Valued Member
United States
214 Posts
Posted 07/02/2019   06:18 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Coastwatcher to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
I would just like to say thank you to Don for hosting his monthly Stamp Smarter givaway as well as for the many hours of hard work he has put in to make Stamp Smarter the fantastic resource that it is.
Valued Member
United Kingdom
252 Posts
Posted 07/02/2019   08:11 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Maiden to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Received a nice assortment from (I assume) NBSTAMPER from their giveaway.

Many thanks :)
Valued Member
Learn More...
United States
182 Posts
Posted 07/02/2019   09:10 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Turtle2900 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you NBSTAMPER for a great assortment of world wide stamps.
And a great envelope too.
Can't wait to dive into the lot. Loving the SCF.
Valued Member
United States
148 Posts
Posted 07/13/2019   3:15 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add StatesmanStamper to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
A great big thank you to James Drummond for the recent RY5 giveaway. It arrived yesterday and will make a good addition to my small collection of U.S. revenues.

Dale
Valued Member
Israel
468 Posts
Posted 07/27/2019   3:20 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Rob Roy to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
I won James Drummond's giveaway. I was speechless (well, not really, I'm Jewish and how can I answer a question with a question if I'm speechless?).
Haven't won anything from anywhere for some time, and had a crappy week. Month. Year.
I think James's generous offering is the most expensive stamp that I'll own (Bye black penny, not going to buy you after all), and first step into USA's BOB.
Thank you very much.
Bedrock Of The Community
Learn More...
Australia
27571 Posts
Posted 08/07/2019   9:03 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add rod222 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Received from CALSTAMP,
I Kg of FREE stamps from US $23 Postage ! Yikes.
Thank you very much indeed Jim,
I need to share some of that postage, will email you.

All duplicates will in turn be passed on to SCF members
as your legacy.
Rod.

Valued Member
Learn More...
United States
57 Posts
Posted 11/30/2019   4:06 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add ccrider to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
@ revenue-collector,
Thank you so much for the great package of mint inflation era German stamps. Probably 75% of my collection is used. This makes for a wonderful addition. This is very generous of you. I hope one day I will be able to help someone on this forum as much as all of you have helped me.
Thank you,

Chris
P.S. I hope I am putting this thank you in the correct location.
Valued Member
Learn More...
United States
57 Posts
Posted 12/02/2019   4:13 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add ccrider to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
A big thank you to cddstamps for the GB Machin giveaway. These make a beautiful addition to my ever growing collection.
Thank you,
Chris
Valued Member
Learn More...
New Zealand
96 Posts
Posted 12/03/2019   10:52 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add lostandfound to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
May I say thank you so much to Willwood42!!, for the honourable mention in the Berlin stamp Giveaway!
How lucky are we all to have these incredibly generous and knowledgeable people in our world.
Merry Xmas and A happy new year to all
Cheers!
Pillar Of The Community
Canada
654 Posts
Posted 12/03/2019   1:05 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add dutchman1948 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Tom (Rascal)

Thanks for the great stamps I received from you terrific contests.

They will fit very nicely in my country and world collections.

John
Edited by dutchman1948 - 12/03/2019 1:05 pm
Page: of 53 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2019 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.26 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05