Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

Philatelic Exhibition & Stamp Show Labels & Poster Stamps

Previous Page | Next Page    

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 412 / Views: 75,075Next Topic
Page: of 28
Pillar Of The Community
United Arab Emirates
507 Posts
Posted 06/09/2011   5:18 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add james to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
France

France & USA

Advertising Stamps

Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
Pillar Of The Community
USA
9747 Posts
Posted 06/09/2011   5:22 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add philb to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Ahmad you have found a home get your 50 posts...as we can all see Londonbus needs very little encouragement !!
APS 070059 Life Member International Society of Guatemala Collectors I.S.G.C. #853
Pillar Of The Community
United Arab Emirates
507 Posts
Posted 06/09/2011   5:23 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add james to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Genuine WIPA 1933 postage stamp on its official Post Card

Another WIPA 1933 PCs

Edited by james - 06/09/2011 6:17 pm
Pillar Of The Community
Israel
6190 Posts
Posted 06/09/2011   5:23 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Londonbus1 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Beautiful items James, simply stunning.
I want them all.

I wonder if the U.A.E. will give this poor Israeli a Visa so I can come and discuss Exhibition material with you

I will have to make a plan.

Londonbus1...where there's a will, there's a way.
Pillar Of The Community
United Arab Emirates
507 Posts
Posted 06/09/2011   5:25 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add james to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Some of British Stamps Expo.

Pillar Of The Community
USA
9747 Posts
Posted 06/09/2011   5:29 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add philb to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Has Londonbus met his match ???????
APS 070059 Life Member International Society of Guatemala Collectors I.S.G.C. #853
Pillar Of The Community
Israel
6190 Posts
Posted 06/09/2011   5:38 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Londonbus1 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Has Londonbus met his match

Yes !

[Please read poor Israeli].

Now I cannot even join in because it's late [well early 12.35am] and I have to pack, get stamp stuff ready, reading material, money and address book.

Now where did I put that wallet

Notmylastpostbus1
Edited by Londonbus1 - 06/09/2011 6:15 pm
Pillar Of The Community
United Arab Emirates
507 Posts
Posted 06/09/2011   6:11 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add james to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Miscellaneous (1):

Pillar Of The Community
United Arab Emirates
507 Posts
Posted 06/09/2011   6:14 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add james to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Miscellaneous (2):

Postman, we salute you

Pillar Of The Community
United Arab Emirates
507 Posts
Posted 06/09/2011   6:16 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add james to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Now, that what I have become!

Rest in Peace
Learn More...
United States
1806 Posts
Posted 06/09/2011   7:28 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add 1775mac to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
James I just love the US shows. If you ever get spares to clean out shoot me a line. The Philatelic Congress set is one I have been on the hunt for, thanks for showing.

They just are all great guys.
Pillar Of The Community
United Arab Emirates
507 Posts
Posted 06/09/2011   7:46 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add james to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Londonbus1 said:

Quote:
Beautiful items James, simply stunning.
I want them all.

& what would I say about the British Specimen & the other BLK?! Man, you left no air for me to breath when I saw them!

Quote:
I wonder if the U.A.E. will give this poor Israeli a Visa so I can come and discuss Exhibition material with you

Same dilemma here my friend!

However, we may consider "e-mails" & discuss stuff trading & deals.

Please let me know if you are interested??

Cheers
Pillar Of The Community
United Arab Emirates
507 Posts
Posted 06/09/2011   7:57 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add james to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
philb said:

Quote:
Has Londonbus met his match ???????

I don't think he showed ALL the "gems" of his collection. I can tell from the British "Specimen" and British BLK that he still has some other "Nuclear bombs" to annihilate anyone who dares defying him!

For this, I shall bow my neck & salute him for making me surprised & stunned where I thought it's difficult for someone to make me feel such with the collection I have

Cheers
Edited by james - 06/09/2011 7:59 pm
Pillar Of The Community
United Arab Emirates
507 Posts
Posted 06/09/2011   8:03 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add james to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
1775mac said:

Quote:
If you ever get spares to clean out shoot me a line

I may have spares but I think from the common US Philatelic labels.

Anyway, I'll check them out & revert ...

Cheers
Pillar Of The Community
Canada
669 Posts
Posted 06/09/2011   8:15 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add skilo54 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Now that is what I am talking about, a little slice of heaven!

Has anyone see one of those on offer yet? Any idea what they are pulling these days?

Loved by some.....

Skilo54
Page: of 28 Previous TopicReplies: 412 / Views: 75,075Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2020 Stamp Community Forums
It took 8.02 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05