Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

Philatelic Exhibition & Stamp Show Labels & Poster Stamps

Previous Page | Next Page    

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 412 / Views: 75,156Next Topic
Page: of 28
Rest in Peace
Learn More...
United States
1806 Posts
Posted 06/09/2011   8:16 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add 1775mac to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Good to hear, I have a good start but am always looking for more. I am lacking in the regular shows but am quickly getting the US Exhibitions.

Oh yeah, trades, cash, or child labor (they are great help breaking down kilo-ware) ready to send for payment.
Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
Pillar Of The Community
Canada
669 Posts
Posted 06/09/2011   8:20 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add skilo54 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
I used to know how to quote, but I can't seem to any more? Probably because I am still in a little daze caused by all these killer PhilEX items!

I was going to comment on a few, but now I can't seem to focus my thoughts,

Skilo54
Pillar Of The Community
United Arab Emirates
507 Posts
Posted 06/09/2011   9:01 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add james to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
skilo54 said:

Quote:

I used to know how to quote, but I can't seem to any more?

Reply To Topic >> click "Insert Quote" button beside "#" button >> copy & paste statement between (quote) HTML codes
Pillar Of The Community
USA
9747 Posts
Posted 06/09/2011   9:49 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add philb to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
by what act of nature have so many "Cinderella" collectors convened on one particular site ?..i have seen a lot of exhibits at stamp shows..but what I saw today is stunning...what are cinderellas worth ? whatever someone is willing to spend to possess them !
APS 070059 Life Member International Society of Guatemala Collectors I.S.G.C. #853
Valued Member
67 Posts
Posted 06/09/2011   9:50 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Jcstamp to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
1775mac something like this you mean for the regular shows? Sorry new to Philatelic world....

Pillar Of The Community
Canada
6517 Posts
Posted 06/09/2011   11:12 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add jamesw to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
wow, this thread has sure taken off. I just got back from my stamp club (they've accepted me as a member, yay!) where they held their annual auction. Needless to say, I came away with an arm full of stuff (showing off to come later)
Some of the stuff I got were two bundles of old US envelopes and postal envelopes. Looking through what did I find?

The post mark made me think of this thread immediately. Don't think it counts as a poster or label, but it's close.
Cool eh?
Pillar Of The Community
Israel
6190 Posts
Posted 06/10/2011   01:41 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Londonbus1 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
However, we may consider "e-mails" & discuss stuff trading & deals.

That sounds great, but I am off to the UK in a couple of hours....so when I get back.

don't let Mac take all the goodies !

Quote:
I don't think he showed ALL the "gems" of his collection

I have a few more, but I cannot compete with some you showed. Never even seen many of them before......guess it's time to specialize !

Great stuff

Londonbus1
Pillar Of The Community
United Arab Emirates
507 Posts
Posted 06/10/2011   09:32 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add james to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
1775mac said:

Quote:
I am lacking in the regular shows but am quickly getting the US Exhibitions.

Mac, this is for your viewing pleasure!

Pillar Of The Community
United Arab Emirates
507 Posts
Posted 06/10/2011   09:37 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add james to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Londonbus1, another GB Philatelic shows which I presume that you have them all ...

Cheers
Edited by james - 06/10/2011 09:38 am
Pillar Of The Community
United Arab Emirates
507 Posts
Posted 06/10/2011   09:42 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add james to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Lovely PC!

Cheers
Pillar Of The Community
United Arab Emirates
507 Posts
Posted 06/10/2011   09:46 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add james to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Jcstamp, looks fabulous!

Could you please provide a high resolution scan for this piece?

Cheers
Rest in Peace
Learn More...
United States
1806 Posts
Posted 06/10/2011   09:49 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add 1775mac to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Mac, this is for your viewing pleasure

Awww, that's just not right. I foresee this topic sticking around for awhile.
Pillar Of The Community
United Arab Emirates
507 Posts
Posted 06/10/2011   10:16 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add james to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
My apology, the first row of the GB posters does not belong to the latter! It was overlooked.

Cheers
Rest in Peace
Learn More...
United States
1806 Posts
Posted 06/10/2011   11:02 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add 1775mac to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Her are a few with a regular issue for comparison. These are some of the first ones that hooked me on Exhibition stamps.

Wow, just noticed all the dust specks, time to clean the scanner again.

Edited by 1775mac - 08/23/2011 7:30 pm
Valued Member
67 Posts
Posted 06/10/2011   2:39 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Jcstamp to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
James,
Thank you for your comment on my pic. I appoligize for it taking so long but just got it scanned and here you go.
-JC-
P.S. How to uplaod bigger pics? Im only allowed like 97kb max...

Edited by Jcstamp - 06/10/2011 2:46 pm
Page: of 28 Previous TopicReplies: 412 / Views: 75,156Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2020 Stamp Community Forums
It took 14.15 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05