Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

Where Can I Buy Ukrainian Stamps

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
United States
2917 Posts
Posted 07/17/2011   10:47 am  Show Profile Bookmark this topic Add apastuszak to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
I'm looking for a dealer that sells Ukrainian stamps. Googling hasn't revealed anything useful. Can anyone point me to a source?
Send note to Staff

Pillar Of The Community
United Arab Emirates
507 Posts
Posted 07/19/2011   2:42 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add james to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
Pillar Of The Community
United States
500 Posts
Posted 07/19/2011   3:14 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add ramanandn to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Ukr Poshta has an internet shop that you can buy from and can pay using credit cards.

http://poshta.kiev.ua/nishop.php?act=shgr&id=1

Cheers
Ram
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
United States
2917 Posts
Posted 07/19/2011   6:05 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add apastuszak to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Awesome!! Looks like they have stamps all the way back to 1992. Sweet!
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
United States
2917 Posts
Posted 07/27/2011   12:34 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add apastuszak to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Just placed my order for what they had left from 1992. Odd system. You place the order. Then next day I got an email telling me it was OK to pay for my order.
Valued Member
United States
35 Posts
Posted 03/31/2012   01:51 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add dim4ik to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
apastuszak,

How did the transaction with the UA Post work out? I was thinking about trying it out. Also, did you find any other sources for Ukrainian stamps? I've been having some success with UNR-era stamps at a local dealer and eBay, but other than eBay, not found much in terms of post-independence stamps.

Otherwise I'll have to wait till my next visit over there and go on a spree..
Edited by dim4ik - 03/31/2012 2:00 pm
Rest in Peace
Canada
6750 Posts
Posted 03/31/2012   3:26 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Puzzler to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
There are almost 12,000 listings on Ukraine stamps and covers on Delcampe dot net (shows worldwide sellers)
http://stamps.delcampe.net/page/lis...Ukraine.html
Valued Member
United States
35 Posts
Posted 04/01/2012   12:52 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add dim4ik to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Excellent! Thanks for the links!
Rest in Peace
United States
7097 Posts
Posted 04/01/2012   08:02 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add I_Love_Stamps to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
I'll be auctioning off some old Ukrainian stamps vary soon if your interested apastuszak?
Valued Member
USA
127 Posts
Posted 09/23/2012   8:19 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Johnmacco007 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
I also am compilimg a list of Ukraine stamps I want to sell if interested.
Valued Member
United States
183 Posts
Posted 09/24/2012   06:55 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Cal516 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
I'm interested in modern (1992-current) Ukrainian stamps as well ... and it's apastuszak's fault !!
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
United States
2917 Posts
Posted 11/28/2012   11:50 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add apastuszak to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
I apologize for not responding sooner to this thread. The ukrposhta transaction went fine. Takes about 2 weeks for the stamps to et from Ukraine to the US, AND they use real Ukrainian postage stamps on the padded envelope, so each order comes with free used stamps. With the current exchange rate of 7.99hr to the dollar, your US dollar can go pretty far, even with shipping. I've placed 4 orders with them so far and I haven't had any problems.

Quote:
I'm interested in modern (1992-current) Ukrainian stamps as well ... and it's apastuszak's fault !

My evil master plan is working!
Valued Member
Canada
219 Posts
Posted 12/07/2012   12:08 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add luvthecommonwealth to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
I have some 1998 to 2011 covers from the Ukraine. I'll post a thread tomorrow and see if there's any interest.
Ukraine
2 Posts
Posted 06/17/2015   05:05 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add philatelist.by to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Buy Ukrainian stamps,

Canada
1 Posts
Posted 05/02/2017   3:28 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add happyuke to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
I have a number of sheets of various 1992 Ukrainian stamps *** Edited by Staff - Please Review the rules that you agreed to when you registered. *** Also have singles and blocks. Due to limits on my scanner the sheets to not show in full.

Pillar Of The Community
United States
1311 Posts
Posted 10/13/2019   10:31 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add cjpalermo1964 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Bumping the topic as I'm headed to Kyiv on business in two weeks. Are there good (or bad) stamp shops in the downtown area, or other worthwhile philatelic sites?
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2019 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.26 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05