Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

Western Astrology, Zodiac, Astrological Sun Signs Stamps Etc

Previous Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4
Bedrock Of The Community
United States
10568 Posts
Posted 12/03/2018   09:54 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add KuoLC5310 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Slovenia
Superstition and Magic in Slovenia
May 25, 2018
Set of five, the stamp entitled Divination shows palm reading, astrological signs, and coffee grounds at the bottom of a cup.

Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
Edited by KuoLC5310 - 12/03/2018 10:05 am
Valued Member
Japan
223 Posts
Posted 12/15/2018   12:15 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add unechan to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Japan Almanacs, issued Meiji 15 (1882) for use on Meiji 16 (1883) almanacs.

This is the one mentioned by Rod before (back in 2011);

Quote:
Kudos to a great designer way back in 1885
Japan Almanac Revenue
signs of the sun and moon and the stars...

I look forward to one day seeing this in the flesh.

And I am really proud to be the owner of the whole almanac with this beautiful cinderella.

-Hironobu
Edited by unechan - 12/15/2018 12:19 am
Bedrock Of The Community
United States
10568 Posts
Posted 01/11/2019   2:28 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add KuoLC5310 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Japan
Constellation Series
2011 - 2013
A set of 12 stamps depicts astrology signs of Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius and Pisces.

Valued Member
Spain
95 Posts
Posted 01/13/2019   05:35 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Roberto59 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello.
The western zodiac is one of my tematics.
Australia, adhesive stamps (lacking me one) and FDC with stamps of sheet.
Regards.

Valued Member
Spain
95 Posts
Posted 01/13/2019   05:39 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Roberto59 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Valued Member
Spain
95 Posts
Posted 01/13/2019   05:49 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Roberto59 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Slightly good that I see in this subject matter is that there does no exist much that to write on her because they all know that goes and that as generally only they are 12 stamps, They can make up with drawings

Valued Member
Spain
95 Posts
Posted 01/13/2019   05:53 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Roberto59 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Valued Member
Spain
95 Posts
Posted 01/13/2019   07:03 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Roberto59 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
It is a shame that my scanner does not reflect the watermark, but I make them diffuse by that I see some sheets in which the adornment reduces protagonism to the stamps.

Valued Member
Spain
95 Posts
Posted 01/13/2019   07:10 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Roberto59 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Country of great philatelic reputation

Valued Member
Spain
95 Posts
Posted 01/13/2019   07:15 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Roberto59 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Valued Member
Spain
95 Posts
Posted 01/13/2019   07:34 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Roberto59 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Other they are incomplete or to lack to mount the sheet, as these.

Bedrock Of The Community
United States
10568 Posts
Posted 01/13/2019   12:50 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add KuoLC5310 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Japan
Tales from Stars Series
2014 - 2016
This set of 12 stamps depicts astrology signs of Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius and Pisces.

Valued Member
Spain
95 Posts
Posted 01/13/2019   7:25 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Roberto59 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi.
I lack the three last ones of 2016.
In 2017 they have issued these and I do not have any.

Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2019 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.72 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05