Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

Definitives From Around The World

Previous Page | Next Page    

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 30
Valued Member
Spain
149 Posts
Posted 10/24/2014   10:18 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add dvaldemoro to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply

DENMARK - Coat of Arms

Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
Valued Member
India
125 Posts
Posted 10/24/2014   10:54 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add palaniappan to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
hi dvaldemoro impressive album pages, do you make them or buy it.

I need album pages for definitives.

warm wishes.
Pillar Of The Community
United States
1304 Posts
Posted 10/24/2014   12:25 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add shermae to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Agree with Palaniappan.... would love pages for definitives (especially hingeless ones), but so far I've only found for complete country ranges. There is one exception- Palo will sell you pages for any BOB sections, but won't split out definitives from regular issues.
Valued Member
Spain
149 Posts
Posted 10/24/2014   5:57 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add dvaldemoro to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
I make my own album pages of definitive stamps. I dont know any philately where buy it.

All my album pages is made with diferent design.

This Page is recent ... USA - Airmail

Pillar Of The Community
United States
1304 Posts
Posted 10/24/2014   6:21 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add shermae to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
@ dvaldemoro ... great work! If only I had the patience to mount each stamp individually. May I ask what kind of paper you use- weight, size, etc, and what kind of printer do you use to print the pages? What kind of album do you mount them in?
Valued Member
Spain
149 Posts
Posted 10/25/2014   07:03 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add dvaldemoro to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply

Thank you Shermae.

Paper:180gr o better
Printer: HP Inkjet
Sfotware: Microsoft Word or any editor (I use LINUX in my computer)

Pillar Of The Community
Australia
554 Posts
Posted 10/29/2014   01:28 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add YeaPolska to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Polish Definiteves - Part 2a - World War I - Northern section

Apart from the solitary Russian-Polish #1 stamp of 1860, Poland didn't have any specific stamps until 12 May 1915, when the Germans, occupying the northern section of the previously Russian part of Poland, released the following set.

"Russisch-Polen" overprint on "Germania"

Between 1916-17 the following were overprinted "Gen-Gouv-Warschau"
(General Government Warsaw)

Pillar Of The Community
Australia
554 Posts
Posted 10/29/2014   01:36 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add YeaPolska to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Polish Definiteves - Part 2b - World War I - Southern section

The Austrians occupying the southern section of the previously Russian part of Poland didn't issue any specific stamps for their area but rather used the generic K.u.K (Kaiserlich und Königliche - Imperial and Royal) stamps which could be used throughout their occupied areas. Polish collectors seek K.u.K stamps used with Polish cancellations.

Selection of Austrian K.u.K stamps of the 1915-17 issue used in Poland

Selection of Austrian K.u.K stamps of the 1917-18 issue used in Poland

Edited by YeaPolska - 10/29/2014 01:55 am
Pillar Of The Community
Australia
554 Posts
Posted 10/29/2014   01:52 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add YeaPolska to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Polish Definiteves - Part 2c - World War I - Eastern section

The Germans issued "Postgebiet Ob-Ost" (Postgebiet (des) Ob(erbefehlshabers) Ost - Eastern Postal Territory) stamps for the Western parts of Russia which they occupied. Parts of these areas have Polish connections & Polish collectors seek examples with Polish cancellations.

Selection of Postgebiet Ob-Ost issue of 1916-18 with Polish cancellations

Edited by YeaPolska - 10/29/2014 02:47 am
2 Posts
Posted 10/29/2014   03:03 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add yuanchenxu to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Why I can't send pictures, because level permissions?
Help me, thank you!
2 Posts
Posted 10/29/2014   03:25 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add yuanchenxu to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Chinese thirty-second set of postage stamps

Pillar Of The Community
United States
1304 Posts
Posted 11/18/2014   01:20 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add shermae to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
At some point I will likely make a serious effort to add some Thailand definitives to my collection. They are very scarce complete but they do appear periodically. Condition is critical- these sets are often found with tropicalized gum. Here are 3 of the sets, among my favorites:

Pillar Of The Community
United States
1304 Posts
Posted 11/18/2014   01:30 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add shermae to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Two of my favorite Portuguese Colonies sets. Fortunate to own both, although these are pictures from eBay (too lazy to scan my own sets).

Valued Member
Spain
149 Posts
Posted 11/18/2014   11:17 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add dvaldemoro to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply

Valued Member
Spain
149 Posts
Posted 11/18/2014   11:46 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add dvaldemoro to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply

Page: of 30 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2019 Stamp Community Forums
It took 6.86 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05