Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

German 1937 Nürnberg Rally Series

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 8 / Views: 5,711Next Topic  
Pillar Of The Community
Japan
2478 Posts
Posted 12/08/2011   5:39 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this topic Add PostmasterGS to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
I just picked up a sizable stash of Third Reich postal stationery, so here's another nice addition to the collection.

To commemorate the 1937 Nürnberg (Nuremberg) Rally, Germany issued this series of postcards. They are in flawless condition, and even came with the original envelope!

Inspection of the SA

Labor Corps (R.A.D.) marching

SA marching

Political leaders marching

N.S.K.K. Motorcycle Rally

SS Marching

Hitler Jugend (Hitler Youth) bugler at Jugend camp

Hitler's Ju-52 over Nürnberg

Original envelope
Send note to Staff
Presenting the GermanStamps.net Collection - Germany, Colonies, & Occupied Territories, 1872-1945

Pillar Of The Community
United States
2880 Posts
Posted 12/08/2011   5:54 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Rileysan to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Fantastic lot! If you have duplicates for sale, I am definitely interested.

Brian
Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
Pillar Of The Community
1508 Posts
Posted 12/08/2011   6:01 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add fifia to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Wow...
Bedrock Of The Community
Learn More...
Australia
33068 Posts
Posted 12/09/2011   01:40 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add rod222 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Great motorcycle card!
Rest in Peace
Australia
631 Posts
Posted 12/14/2011   02:19 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add huckles888 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Great lot
Valued Member
United States
293 Posts
Posted 04/15/2016   10:01 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Kingstonstamper to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
I just picked up a set today what is the value of them.
Pillar Of The Community
United States
2415 Posts
Posted 04/15/2016   10:17 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add KGB to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
I`ve seen these go for between 15 and 20 dollars for each postcard. I imagine there is a pretty good premium with the original envelope included.
Pillar Of The Community
Japan
2478 Posts
Posted 04/15/2016   10:31 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add PostmasterGS to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
The full set of 8 can usually be had on eBay or Delcampe for about €30-40, depending on condition.
Presenting the GermanStamps.net Collection - Germany, Colonies, & Occupied Territories, 1872-1945
Valued Member
United States
293 Posts
Posted 04/15/2016   11:13 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Kingstonstamper to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
i paid 4 to 7 dollars each so I did ok then.
  Previous TopicReplies: 8 / Views: 5,711Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2021 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.16 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05