Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

For Philby

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 6 / Views: 2,847  
Pillar Of The Community
Canada
4610 Posts
Posted 03/18/2012   1:05 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this topic Add Bujutsu to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Hi philby

I posted an image a couple of days ago in the thread for "Ships On Postcards" regarding your postcard up for trade.

Would you let me know what you think please?

Chimo

Bujutsu
Send note to Staff

Pillar Of The Community
USA
9748 Posts
Posted 03/18/2012   4:03 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add philb to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Bujutsu, I just about gave up hearing from you..missed that one post...the Guatemala postal card...is it complete? does it have a return piece on the back ? if so I am interested ! Phil
Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
APS 070059 Life Member International Society of Guatemala Collectors I.S.G.C. #853
Pillar Of The Community
Canada
4610 Posts
Posted 03/18/2012   10:41 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Bujutsu to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Yes Philby

The Guatemala one is complete as issued

I posted the images a few days ago but wanted to refresh the thread so that you would see my posting.

Chimo

Bujutsu
Pillar Of The Community
USA
9748 Posts
Posted 03/19/2012   1:34 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add philb to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Thats sounds good...the entire unused catalogs 20 cents and used catalogs 5 dollars...but how can they detach the reply piece and still be entire ? trade is ok with me if its ok with you ! phil
APS 070059 Life Member International Society of Guatemala Collectors I.S.G.C. #853
Pillar Of The Community
Canada
4610 Posts
Posted 03/19/2012   10:08 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Bujutsu to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Phil

Yes, that is ok by me as well.

I didn't know what it catalogued because I do not have a special catalogue for them.

Do you still have my address? Will need yours again pleae.

Chimo

Bujutsu
Pillar Of The Community
USA
9748 Posts
Posted 03/19/2012   10:34 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add philb to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Chimo, will e mail you my address...and take yours just to be safe ! phil
Pillar Of The Community
Canada
4610 Posts
Posted 03/20/2012   1:08 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Bujutsu to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Good enough Phil

Look forward to receiving it

Chimo

Bujutsu
  Previous TopicReplies: 6 / Views: 2,847  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2022 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.52 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05