Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

Italy Stamp - Daily "Roma"

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 5 / Views: 7,366Next Topic  

Italy
1 Posts
Posted 09/24/2012   05:36 am  Show Profile Bookmark this topic Add Italian-Stamps to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
On September 10, 2012 Italian Post Office has issued a stamp commemorating the newspaper "Rome" in the 150th anniversary of the first publication.

Send note to Staff

Bedrock Of The Community
Learn More...
Australia
33606 Posts
Posted 09/24/2012   05:42 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add rod222 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome Italian-Stamps,

Nice stamp, nice scan.
Garibaldi, very fitting.

Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
Pillar Of The Community
Canada
4605 Posts
Posted 09/24/2012   1:23 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Bujutsu to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Nice stamp alright Italian-Stamps and welcome to the forum

There are a some members in this forum who collect Italian stamps and Italian colonies

Chimo

Bujutsu
Valued Member
Germany
132 Posts
Posted 04/19/2013   12:32 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add heinz55 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
I noticed that the scan of Italian-stamps has disappeared and wanted to show it again. But then to my disappointment I found the enclosed bill for my standing which I have paid to PosteItaliane but I have not yet received the stamps from them. At any rate the Italian stamps are still very nice to look at, but you see what they bill you for one year's stamps.
I also notice that the lady has not been on the forum again. A pity.

Pillar Of The Community
2361 Posts
Posted 04/19/2013   1:25 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add doug2222 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Perhaps you can find the image on eBay or bidStart.
Valued Member
Germany
132 Posts
Posted 04/24/2013   09:31 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add heinz55 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Somebody in the German Post (they have been on a partial strike lastly) must have felt my complaints, because today the letter with the Italian stamps of 2012 arrived. Below you see my album page with "Rome", then the well known author Primo Levi and then a sheet giving the names of 15 of the major wine regions producing DOCG wine. Who of you has tasted all those wines. I have not.
Cheers! Heinrich

Sorry for the bad image, had to downsize my scan. 100 KB is not much.
  Previous TopicReplies: 5 / Views: 7,366Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2021 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.14 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05