Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

Ireland Post Cards From The John Hinde Classic Collection

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 3 / Views: 3,633Next Topic  
Rest in Peace
Canada
6750 Posts
Posted 02/06/2013   10:02 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this topic Add Puzzler to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Note: None of the postcards shown here by me have stamps nor writing on the reverse.

On the back of all postcards shown are the Greetings at upper left (shown above),
the company logo at upper center (below),

and the card number, company name and artist name at lower right (shown below):
(Postcard Number CC1, Photo W. Pfeiffer Studios.)
Topic: Sunlight through Trees.

Send note to Staff
Edited by Puzzler - 02/08/2013 02:52 am

Pillar Of The Community
United States
1169 Posts
Posted 02/08/2013   12:00 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Hal to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
See the attached link

http://www.johnhindecollection.com/...ighmore.html

Is that your question?
Hal
Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
Edited by Hal - 02/08/2013 12:01 am
Rest in Peace
Canada
6750 Posts
Posted 02/08/2013   02:21 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Puzzler to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello Hal, welcome!

These cards are ones I bought in Ireland when on holidays there about 15 years ago or so. They are all new and have no stamps nor writing on the reverse sides of them.

I do understand that the stamp and the writing do make or break a postcard, especially for a stamp collector such as myself.

However, at the time I boght these, and even now, years later, these have a magical quality to them that I felt some others might enjoy.

I looked at the John Hinde site you linked to but could not find any of these cards listed or shown there.

I do not have a full collection of them myself. I have 17 different cards total now, numbered cc1 to cc49, not inclusive.
Rest in Peace
Canada
6750 Posts
Posted 02/08/2013   02:52 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Puzzler to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
(Postcard Number CC36, Photo T. Kelly.)
Topic: Forest, Flowers and Field.

Previous TopicReplies: 3 / Views: 3,633Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2021 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.13 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05