Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

Help Me On This China Old Stamp Please,possible Error?

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Valued Member

Malaysia
136 Posts
Posted 12/10/2008   09:48 am  Show Profile Bookmark this topic Add miko to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Hi,nice to see you again,this is a pair of reaper stamps of china issued in 1915-1926.I can notice there is a missing perforation hole on top left vertical side,now the perforation holes are 16 holes instead of 17 holes normally on the center and right vertical sides,the top left corner is in round shape.Is this common on any other of china reaper stamp?Possible error?Please give me your opinion and advice.Thanks for your help.

Send note to Staff

Pillar Of The Community
France, Metropolitan
2211 Posts
Posted 02/12/2019   3:34 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add perf12 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Nothing unusual for these stamps.They were all line perforated.In the corner spot upper left
there should be a corner piece.Line perforating was irregular and the perforations did not
align themselves;especially in the corners.Another example below:
Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2019 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.28 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05