Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

New German Flood Relief Stamp - Get One Free

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 15 / Views: 4,484Next Topic  
Valued Member

Germany
132 Posts
Posted 08/07/2013   1:05 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this topic Add heinz55 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message

Hi to all,
the above stamp was issued in July. This is the re-issue of the stamp of 2002 only year and denomination updated.

If you collect this type of stamp, please contact me. I offer to send a cover with the stamp (plus a 17 Euro-cent upgrade for outside of Germany with an actual frama label) free. If you want more than one stamp, I should like to get the 1 Euro per additional stamp.
Right now I have 12 available, but I can get more if necessary.

Send note to Staff

Pillar Of The Community
Israel
6191 Posts
Posted 08/07/2013   2:08 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Londonbus1 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Heinz,

That is a very nice offer, thanks for doing this.
I would like to be the first to accept and will send you my address by forum email.

Thanks again for a very nice Free gift.

Londonbus1
Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
Pillar Of The Community
USA
2736 Posts
Posted 08/07/2013   4:52 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add bobgggg to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Heinz55 Email sent thanks
A Philatelic mind
is a terrible thing to waste
Pillar Of The Community
United States
521 Posts
Posted 08/07/2013   6:04 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Zuzu to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
What a generous offer! Sending an e-mail now. Thank you!
Pillar Of The Community
United States
5880 Posts
Posted 08/07/2013   6:58 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add smauggie to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Email sent, thank you.
APS Member #: 222539 AAPE, Maplewood Stamp Club (MN), Northern Philatelic Society, US Philatelic Classics Society, Auxiliary Markings Club, Canal Zone Study Group, Minnesota Postal History Society
Valued Member
United States
151 Posts
Posted 08/07/2013   7:04 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Kathey to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Email sent!
Thank you for your very generous offer.
Valued Member
United States
168 Posts
Posted 08/07/2013   8:35 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add jeffyl00b to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello, I would like to receive one of these stamps!
Actually I would like to have an additional one so I can put that one in my album and not ruin the cover, but how will I pay? Paypal only?
Pillar Of The Community
United States
765 Posts
Posted 08/07/2013   9:02 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add guykickinit to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
I emailed for one on cover and one "under cover" [james bond theme song playing] LOL
Member COPC.
Redmond, OR 97756 Mailer's Postmark Permit #1
Pillar Of The Community
United States
4124 Posts
Posted 08/07/2013   9:03 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Partime to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
If still available, I would also like one. Email coming your way. Thanks for the great offer.
Pillar Of The Community
United States
862 Posts
Posted 08/09/2013   5:39 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add raywrio to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Would like one also, email on the way, Thanks.
Pillar Of The Community
Romania
886 Posts
Posted 08/10/2013   04:23 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Wadmalatz to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
I`d like one too if still available (indeed a generous offer: this years flood was causing a lot of damage throughout central Europe). email sent and thanks!
Valued Member
United States
151 Posts
Posted 08/14/2013   7:19 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Kathey to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Heinz: I got mine this morning!
It is a real beauty and I thank you so much.
...Do I "open" or just keep it sealed or...?
Pillar Of The Community
USA
2736 Posts
Posted 08/15/2013   10:06 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add bobgggg to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Heinz..my cover arrived today. Thank you for your very kind offer
A Philatelic mind
is a terrible thing to waste
Pillar Of The Community
United States
521 Posts
Posted 08/16/2013   10:35 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Zuzu to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Mine arrived yesterday as well. Thank you SO much, Heinz!
(click for larger)
Edited by Zuzu - 08/16/2013 10:36 am
Pillar Of The Community
United States
4124 Posts
Posted 08/16/2013   11:35 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Partime to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
I also received mine. Thanks again for the generous offer. Looks great!
Pillar Of The Community
Romania
886 Posts
Posted 08/17/2013   06:22 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Wadmalatz to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Mine arrived yesterday, with nice margin:

I collect mainly Hungary. Exactly 100 years ago Hungary issued a flood relief stamp set. And I`ll place these somewhere nearby in my collection.
The text on the margin speaks for itself, so a big thanks!
  Previous TopicReplies: 15 / Views: 4,484Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2023 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2023 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.22 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05