Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

Let's see your most recently purchased stamps  

Previous Page | Next Page    

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 162
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
United States
2858 Posts
Posted 05/16/2018   9:50 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Partime to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
I thought this Australian Tax Installment was a nice pickup.
Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
Valued Member
United States
248 Posts
Posted 05/17/2018   09:49 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add ananthveerappan to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
The Signature on the Tax installment seems continuous.. Is that a strip?
Pillar Of The Community
Canada
1413 Posts
Posted 05/17/2018   6:46 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Renden to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
New Brunswick Cent issue 1860 - this does complete my "proof" collection of the cent issue - you will not see the "Connell" proof as this stamp was never issued in New Brunswick......a distraction for the "rich"

René

N.B. 10Pii (Unitrade Canada cat)Nice pair

other N.B. proofs:

Edited by Renden - 05/18/2018 10:31 am
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
United States
2858 Posts
Posted 05/17/2018   9:31 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Partime to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
The Signature on the Tax installment seems continuous.. Is that a strip?

It is (5) different items, closely spaced on a fragment of a document. H. Smigiel seems to be the signature, printed twice.
Pillar Of The Community
United States
1093 Posts
Posted 05/18/2018   10:14 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add txstamp to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Rene - I very much like that new pair of proofs. A definite upgrade from the original single that you had.
Pillar Of The Community
Canada
1413 Posts
Posted 05/18/2018   10:33 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Renden to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks txstamp and I corrected the description as this is not a se-tenant specimen, just a "pair"

René
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
United States
1032 Posts
Posted 05/26/2018   11:55 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add stampfan9 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Nice set 1933 c36-45 USA Philippine Islands:

Robert
Valued Member
United States
88 Posts
Posted 05/26/2018   1:27 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Ireland2018 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Alot of nice stamps in this thread.
Valued Member
United States
214 Posts
Posted 05/28/2018   3:16 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Walkman82 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Went to the Rocky Mountain Stamp Show this weekend. Picked up a nice Scott 1891 Flag over Lighthouse plate number 6 strip of 3 at slightly ore than 40% of catalog. Also saw a number of great exhibits including an amazing exhibit on "Essays and Proofs of the 1898 Trans-Mississippi Issue".

Valued Member
Learn More...
United States
252 Posts
Posted 05/28/2018   3:28 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add tlmcca to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
My buying is slowing down since I've acquired most everything I can afford in the BNA arena. I was able to pick up this example of PEI #7 in an auction by moton114 on eBay. He is one of my favorites on eBay. I find his items are always described accurately and his service is terrific.

Terry
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
United States
2858 Posts
Posted 06/03/2018   10:07 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Partime to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
A few items recently acquired. Pan-American Exposition (1901), Amelia Earhart Field, and a Security Banknote Company proof. I have no idea of value, but they'll find a place in my collection (somewhere).

Valued Member
United States
400 Posts
Posted 06/06/2018   9:17 pm  Show Profile Check rlsny's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add rlsny to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Those three items are gorgeous.
Valued Member
Learn More...
United States
252 Posts
Posted 06/16/2018   11:52 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add tlmcca to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
I received the Newfoundland #11 and #219 in the mail this week.

Since I collect postally used only finding the #219 in good condition has probably been more difficult than the #11. In each case, eBay came to through and I was lucky enough to be bidding at a time of what I suppose was low activity and got both at very fair prices.

Terry
Valued Member
Canada
85 Posts
Posted 06/16/2018   12:25 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add gmot to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Nice find on #219! The Humphrey Gilbert series is so well designed.
Valued Member
United Kingdom
11 Posts
Posted 06/19/2018   5:14 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Mark1973 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
I probably buy about 10-15 stamps a week
but my most recent were these revenues

Page: of 162 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2018 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2018 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.79 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05