Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

Let's See Your Most Recently Purchased Stamps

Previous Page | Next Page    

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 222
Valued Member
20 Posts
Posted 01/21/2020   10:30 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add loverarestamps to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
South Viet Nam Scott 18

Recently upgraded from used to MNH....
Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
Valued Member
Learn More...
New Zealand
189 Posts
Posted 01/22/2020   01:04 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add lostandfound to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
A couple of kiwi staples and a canadian or two..

Bedrock Of The Community
Australia
28428 Posts
Posted 01/22/2020   03:23 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add rod222 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Nice Victory New Zealand Block
Keep that lovely selvedge attached !
Valued Member
Learn More...
United States
155 Posts
Posted 01/22/2020   6:03 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add jleb1979 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply

Working toward finishing the 1908-09 imperforate Wash/Franklins w/ double watermark. I just added this pair of the four cent #346.

I got a kick out of the story in Johl that the New York Postmaster did not want to be part of a scheme to sell these to collectors (these were really destined for the private vending and affixing firms), even to the extent of denying for a time that the 4 cent imperforate even existed.

- Jonathan
Valued Member
20 Posts
Posted 01/22/2020   10:31 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add loverarestamps to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Very nice pair there jleb1979. I have an imperf pair coming sometimes next week Will unveil here since nobody in my family understands my obsession
Valued Member
20 Posts
Posted 01/22/2020   11:24 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add loverarestamps to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
C18, the 1st stamp acquired after the rediscovering of my childhood hobby...

Valued Member
Learn More...
United States
155 Posts
Posted 01/23/2020   08:13 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add jleb1979 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome back to the pursuit, Loverarestamps.
The C18 is coincidentally the first stamp I bought, and then posted in this forum, after I resumed collecting back in September.
Yours is a very nicely centered example.

Jonathan
Pillar Of The Community
Australia
1315 Posts
Posted 01/24/2020   12:12 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Bobby De La Rue to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
This arrived yesterday, posted from Canada on 27 December.

First type barred numeral cancel 1 of Ryde, which Freeman says was in use up until 1877 (which probably accounts for the rarity of the rays type cancels).

Also has the French PD handstamp.

I think it's delightful, and all for one dollar.
Valued Member
20 Posts
Posted 01/24/2020   01:05 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add loverarestamps to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you Jonathan,

South Viet Nam
Scott 35

This recent purchase is merely a "backup" to the stamp that my Father gave to me when I was around 10 or 11, with a smile. I was very happy to complete the set at the time...

Edited by loverarestamps - 01/24/2020 11:16 am
Valued Member
20 Posts
Posted 01/24/2020   10:52 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add loverarestamps to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Scott 302

Another recent acquisition.

Edited by loverarestamps - 01/24/2020 11:04 am
Valued Member
Learn More...
203 Posts
Posted 01/24/2020   5:58 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Andyrich74 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Very nice 302!
Pillar Of The Community
2022 Posts
Posted 01/26/2020   07:02 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Cursus to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Switzerland St# 571. A humble stamp that I've long needed to complete my 1973/80 definitives:

Edited by Cursus - 01/26/2020 07:02 am
Bedrock Of The Community
Australia
28428 Posts
Posted 01/26/2020   10:14 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add rod222 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Joy, is a completed set.
Valued Member
United States
89 Posts
Posted 01/27/2020   10:57 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add stampboylife to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
US #210 1883 2c Washington, red brown

Got into a little Saturday night drinking and bidding on hipstamp :) Won this for $8.50, let me know if you think its fair value.
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
4029 Posts
Posted 01/27/2020   1:58 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add rogdcam to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Friends don't let friends drink and bid.
Page: of 222 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2020 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.28 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05