Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

Let's See Your Most Recently Purchased Stamps

Previous Page | Next Page    

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 220
Valued Member
United States
206 Posts
Posted 01/29/2020   12:04 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add stampwolf to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply

I just purchased these off eBay. This is my second set all perf 14 and all but one has proper dated CDS (the 3 Ore is obviously unused). There were actually 2 Sc # O5, 6 Ore gray (used key to set). I was able to get the lot for around 2% CV and felt lucky. Evidently not a very popular set, but I like them
Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
Pillar Of The Community
United States
1291 Posts
Posted 01/29/2020   12:23 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Trainwreck to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
I like the bicolored stamp. The first time I saw that stamp, I thought it was some kind of error.

Robert
Valued Member
Learn More...
United States
414 Posts
Posted 01/29/2020   1:16 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Mrita75 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
I just acquired a few of those myself and my favorite is the bicolored. Very nice purchase.
Valued Member
United States
87 Posts
Posted 01/29/2020   2:04 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add stampboylife to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
230 just acquired.

So excited to start my Columbian expo set. Although I doubt I will get to any of the high value Columbians.
Valued Member
Learn More...
203 Posts
Posted 01/29/2020   5:23 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Andyrich74 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Jleb1979, yes, you nailed it. Last one in that series I needed to have them all unused.
Valued Member
Learn More...
203 Posts
Posted 01/29/2020   5:25 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Andyrich74 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Stampboylife, with some searching, you can probably collect a lot of the Columbians if you are ok with NGs or RGs, but unused. Just takes time to look for deals.
Valued Member
22 Posts
Posted 01/29/2020   9:35 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add BrentAbba to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Picked up my true Number One at a recent show!

Valued Member
14 Posts
Posted 01/30/2020   2:59 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add loverarestamps to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
US Scott 315 MNH

Very happy to add this to my collection...
Valued Member
United States
113 Posts
Posted 01/30/2020   6:33 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add BreefmackUSA to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
I stumbled upon these three on the APS Stamp Store the other day (#96, $275 & #276) at a pretty good price!

Trying to build slow & steady (...and under the house-budget radar!)

~Al
Edited by BreefmackUSA - 01/30/2020 6:41 pm
Valued Member
14 Posts
Posted 02/03/2020   3:35 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add loverarestamps to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Christmas in February....

Will unwrap tonight!
Valued Member
14 Posts
Posted 02/03/2020   10:51 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add loverarestamps to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
France Scott B38 MNH

Decided to recollect MNH France stamps. I still marvel at the designs...
Pillar Of The Community
United States
3338 Posts
Posted 02/03/2020   11:14 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Partime to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Beautiful centering on France B38.
Valued Member
United States
87 Posts
Posted 02/04/2020   10:17 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add stampboylife to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Just got them, I think its 597? MNH OG

And 627

Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
United States
1079 Posts
Posted 02/04/2020   11:44 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add JLLebbert to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
568a superimposed over copy of 568

Valued Member
United States
144 Posts
Posted 02/04/2020   2:11 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add jleb1979 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
JLLebbert thanks for the superimposition of the 568a which allows one to appreciate what's going on.
Folks with older Scott catalogs will want to look at another very informative thread about these "new varieties," but the picture here is worth at least a hundred words. http://goscf.com/t/70866

These sort of exchanges are one of the great virtues of this forum.

Page: of 220 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2020 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.34 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05