Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

NHl Stamps Coming In September 2013?

Previous Page | Next Page    

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 34 / Views: 4,749Next Topic
Page: of 3
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
Canada
1285 Posts
Posted 08/27/2013   1:04 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Gilles le timbre to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
By booklet of Montreal Canadiens arrived yesterday. Go Habs Go!
Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
Edited by Gilles le timbre - 08/27/2013 1:05 pm
Pillar Of The Community
763 Posts
Posted 08/27/2013   10:01 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add sak to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Here's what is being offered on eBay: #331004940735

Must be a souvenir sheet to come!
Rest in Peace
Canada
5701 Posts
Posted 08/27/2013   10:27 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add BeeSee to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
They are missing the Winnipeg Jets.
BeeSee in BC
"The Postmark is Mightier than the Stamp"
http://brcstamps.com ---- BNAPS, RPSC, APS
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
Canada
1285 Posts
Posted 08/28/2013   06:56 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Gilles le timbre to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
and the Quebec Nordiques...
Rest in Peace
Canada
5701 Posts
Posted 08/28/2013   11:19 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add BeeSee to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
...and the Montreal Maroons
BeeSee in BC
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
Canada
1285 Posts
Posted 08/28/2013   8:45 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Gilles le timbre to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
I received my Winnipeg Jet stamps today
Rest in Peace
Canada
5701 Posts
Posted 08/29/2013   5:01 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add BeeSee to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Canada Post has responded to my inquiry on Facebook, they will be issued September 3, 2013.

http://blog.brcstamps.com/?p=368
BeeSee in BC
Valued Member
Canada
444 Posts
Posted 08/29/2013   5:09 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Minesweeper to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
BeeSee, it says on the page "A seller on eBay has had them for sale since mid-September." I guess it should say "since mid-august"
Rest in Peace
Canada
5701 Posts
Posted 08/29/2013   6:08 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add BeeSee to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks Minesweeper, I corrected
BeeSee in BC
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
Canada
1285 Posts
Posted 08/30/2013   11:07 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Gilles le timbre to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Interesting find ...My Winnipeg jets booklet has all stamps not cut through in the middle so I can not peel individual stamps...they come in pairs only, with no indication of the middle perforation went all the way through....
Edited by Gilles le timbre - 08/30/2013 11:52 am
Pillar Of The Community
Canada
1267 Posts
Posted 08/30/2013   11:45 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add BlackJag to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Gilles - Can you post a scan. Looks like you hit the jackpot with a vertically imperforate booklet.
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
Canada
1285 Posts
Posted 08/30/2013   12:19 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Gilles le timbre to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Black Jag, the front shows the scoreline of the perforations, but it is not going all the way through so can't separate the 2 stamps from the bottom and to rows. I'll see if I can show some pictures but all back being white, makes it somewhat tricky to see....
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
Canada
1285 Posts
Posted 08/30/2013   12:45 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Gilles le timbre to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Here is a try of a scan (colour and contrast corrected) that shows the bottom row, clearly showing the gradual disappearing perf line in the lower part between the 2 stamps. On can also see on the right where the score line does not completely goes tru and stamp can not be cleanly peeled off,

Pillar Of The Community
Canada
1267 Posts
Posted 08/30/2013   1:03 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add BlackJag to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Gilles - I can clearly see the gradually disappearing perfs.

I suggest that you do not detach any stamps from the booklet and it'll be interesting to see if any others are found.

I found out today that my local post office did not receive any NHL stamps to sell.
Rest in Peace
Canada
5701 Posts
Posted 08/30/2013   2:03 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add BeeSee to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
That is poor die cutting. I have found some of the Picture Postage stamps (the first design) with the same problem.
BeeSee in BC
Page: of 3 Previous TopicReplies: 34 / Views: 4,749Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2020 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.9 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05