Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

Dan's Want List - Currently Looking For These Canada Stamps!

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 12 / Views: 3,242Next Topic  
Valued Member
Canada
242 Posts
Posted 12/04/2013   8:49 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this topic Add Faken to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Please note that I keep this thread updated and lists ALL my current wants. If you have anything in my list, please send me an email or post in this thread. For the more expensive items, please understand they will have to be purchased a bit at a time, I haven't won the powerball yet ;)

VF MNH Stamps:

457ii (2 bar Phosphor tag)
462pa (2 band fluorescent)
404pb (Phosphor single wide center bar)
404pa (Phosphor single narrow center bar)
511a
54 - 56
58 - 61

VF MH Stamps:

4 (3 pence beaver)
62 - 65

VF USED Stamps:

1 (3 pence beaver)
2 (6 pence Prince Albert)
3 (LOL just kidding... wanted to see if you were reading this list)

Miscellaneous Goods:

Lighthouse Hingeless Album Volume 2 (I am on the lookout for used but excellent condition volume 2 or higher I would prefer with the dust sleeve, but not major if that's missing.)

Thanks!
Dan

Send note to Staff
Edited by Faken - 12/15/2013 10:18 pm

Pillar Of The Community
Canada
581 Posts
Posted 12/04/2013   10:34 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add 3Dadeo to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
I do have quite a few on your list. I often sell my extras on eBay.
With more than 50 posts, you should be able to e-mail me directly.
The only thing that I find is, I am always short on time; but I can try my best to fill your list.
Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
Valued Member
Canada
242 Posts
Posted 12/05/2013   09:53 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Faken to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Email sent kind sir :)
Valued Member
Canada
242 Posts
Posted 12/15/2013   9:49 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Faken to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
HUGE THANKS to 3Dadeo who helped me fill quite a few spots, updating the thread now with my latest wants.
Pillar Of The Community
Canada
581 Posts
Posted 12/15/2013   9:56 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add 3Dadeo to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
My pleasure. I really enjoy helping others fill those spaces.
Valued Member
Canada
242 Posts
Posted 12/15/2013   10:19 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Faken to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
OK guys, I've updated this with the latest specimens I am hunting :) As I get them, I'll add more.
Valued Member
Canada
345 Posts
Posted 01/12/2014   10:28 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add petermac to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply

Hi Faken,
Is your list up-to-date? Please confirm then I will go hunting for multiple copies of #3. (continuing the little chuckle...) BUt seriously, I may have some others, and I'm in purge mode anyway.
Peter
Valued Member
Canada
242 Posts
Posted 01/13/2014   6:09 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Faken to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
I'll update this for sure in a couple of days and let you know :) Plus it will give me a chance to dig out the bags of cash buried in the yard to pay for those #3s :)

Dan
Please check out my eBay Auctions! http://stores.ebay.com/danrichard-stamps
Valued Member
Canada
345 Posts
Posted 03/22/2014   8:54 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add petermac to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply

Hi Dan,
I bet you got busy with something else in the past few months...when you get a chance to update, I'll have another look at your list.
Peter
Valued Member
439 Posts
Posted 04/28/2014   11:56 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add stamps101 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
I may have the red Lighthouse hingeless albums Vol. 2 and. 3 with dust covers. Are you still looking for these?
Pillar Of The Community
Canada
1277 Posts
Posted 05/17/2014   9:51 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add BlackJag to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
I've emailed you twice offering a corner block and a plate block of 511a.

If you are still interested, let me know.
Valued Member
Canada
345 Posts
Posted 05/18/2014   8:44 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add petermac to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply

It seems as though Dan may be away from the board...for an extended period. I have not gotten any response since March. Funny how life can get in the way of our hobby!
Pillar Of The Community
United States
765 Posts
Posted 05/18/2014   11:34 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add guykickinit to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Life tries to get in the way every week...LOL
Member COPC.
Redmond, OR 97756 Mailer's Postmark Permit #1
  Previous TopicReplies: 12 / Views: 3,242Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2020 Stamp Community Forums
It took 1.09 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05