Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

January Give-Away

Next Page    

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 20 / Views: 5,709Next Topic
Page: of 2
Valued Member

Canada
412 Posts
Posted 01/02/2014   2:10 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this topic Add NBSTAMPER to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Interest in these give-aways seems to be waning, so this may be the last for a while.

I am offering 75 New Zealand to the first five collectors who ask for them. As usual, I will pay postage.

From last month, I also have one unclaimed package of 100 British Commonwealth for the first collector who asks for this lot. I don't want to rearchive the stamps, so they are still available.
Send note to Staff

Valued Member
United States
240 Posts
Posted 01/02/2014   3:37 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Gar to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
I would love the British commonwealths. Gary
Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
Valued Member
Canada
412 Posts
Posted 01/02/2014   3:48 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add NBSTAMPER to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Gar
Please e-mail your mailing address. Thanks.
Valued Member
United States
240 Posts
Posted 01/02/2014   3:50 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Gar to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Yes sir. Thank You
Valued Member
United States
200 Posts
Posted 01/02/2014   5:24 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add dlambert1 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
And I would like the NZ stamps. Thanks in advance.

Donald
Pillar Of The Community
United States
4085 Posts
Posted 01/02/2014   8:47 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Partime to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi NBStamper. Please put me on the list for NZ stamps. Thanks again for your great offers.
Pillar Of The Community
United States
623 Posts
Posted 01/02/2014   9:18 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add centerstage98 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
I have very little New Zealand and would love to have some!!
Pillar Of The Community
United States
4085 Posts
Posted 01/03/2014   01:17 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Partime to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
I might add to all that are interested ... the quality of the stamps selected and sent by NBStamper are excellent. So if New Zealand is your area of collection, make sure that you reply.
Valued Member
United States
152 Posts
Posted 01/03/2014   01:40 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add fimpster to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
I'm interested in the NZ stamps too! Thanks!
Pillar Of The Community
United States
673 Posts
Posted 01/03/2014   06:18 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add oldtriguy1960 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
I'd like a group of the New Zealand stamps.

Thanks NBSTAMPER!

Dave N.
Oldtriguy1960
Valued Member
Canada
412 Posts
Posted 01/03/2014   11:29 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add NBSTAMPER to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you, Partime, for your nice comment; I do try to weed out defective stamps as they come into my collection.

Now, since I don't keep addresses, I need your address again as well as addresses for oldtriguy1960, centerstage98 & fimpster. Stamps are ready to ship and packages to Gar and dlambert1 will be in the mail today. Please e-mail me.
Valued Member
Canada
61 Posts
Posted 01/03/2014   2:55 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add nickmang to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
I would be interested in New Zealand.
Thanks and Happy New Year
Valued Member
Canada
412 Posts
Posted 01/06/2014   1:38 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add NBSTAMPER to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Stamps are now in the mail to the first five applicants. Nickmang, if you send me your address, I will make up another pack.
Valued Member
United States
240 Posts
Posted 01/11/2014   4:27 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Gar to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
NBSTAMPER, Thank you sir, I received the stamps. I appreciate that.

Respectfully, Gary
Pillar Of The Community
United States
1128 Posts
Posted 01/12/2014   08:17 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add ncbuckeye to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
nbstamper - if you have any NZ left, I would like to receive some. Thx
Valued Member
Canada
412 Posts
Posted 01/12/2014   1:13 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add NBSTAMPER to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
ncbuckeye
Send me your mailing address and I will make up a lot.
NBS
Page: of 2 Previous TopicReplies: 20 / Views: 5,709Next Topic  
Next Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2022 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.24 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05