Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

Ebay Auction! Worldwide Postal Stationery & Postal History!

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 14 / Views: 1,903Next Topic  
Pillar Of The Community
United States
2715 Posts
Posted 02/17/2014   3:06 pm  Show Profile Check Battlestamps's eBay Listings Bookmark this topic Add Battlestamps to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Hello All!
I just started a new auction on eBay today!

http://www.ebay.com/sch/wbattles/m....op=12&_rdc=1

or click the button for my eBay listings above.

There's 998 new auction lots of worldwide postal stationery and postal history. There's plenty of postal cards, stamped envelopes, aerogrammes and other types from all parts of the globe.

Everything starts at 99 cents, never a reserve, shippinng is combined and at exact postal rates by weight.

It ends next week February 24th between 1:00PM and 2:30PM.

What? No U.S. covers? They will start tomorrow. The eBay promotion is 1,000 listing per day so all the U.S. items will start then. I would have had 1,000 listings today, but the wall against listing Cuban items is up. Several hundred U.S. lots are almost ready to start.

Well thanks for looking, enjoy and good luck!
Will

p.s. This is in there.

Send note to Staff

Pillar Of The Community
United States
566 Posts
Posted 02/17/2014   4:01 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add kehess to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
You always have such a nice selection, Will. I will for sure take a look!
Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
Pillar Of The Community
United States
2715 Posts
Posted 02/18/2014   1:59 pm  Show Profile Check Battlestamps's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Battlestamps to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for the comment kehess!

I just added 729 lots of all U.S. Postal Stationery and Postal History. A wide array of postal stationery types, stamps, postmarks, machine cancels and others types. There's even some postcards.

The U.S. items end on the 25th. I can combine items that end the 24th and the 25th in one auction. I can send updated combined invoices and make just one payment when both parts of the auction are over.

Thanks,
Will

Valued Member
Australia
415 Posts
Posted 02/18/2014   3:43 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add pagoda to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
what eBay promotion was that, I can't see it in the announcements,

Pagoda
Pillar Of The Community
United States
2715 Posts
Posted 02/18/2014   5:13 pm  Show Profile Check Battlestamps's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Battlestamps to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Pagoda - 1,000 free listings per day for 11 days. I don't have that many new items ready for listing, but looking around at the boxes I do have the covers. One day... :)
Valued Member
Australia
415 Posts
Posted 02/19/2014   12:35 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add pagoda to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
" 1,000 free listings per day for 11 days ".

I can't see that noted anywhere,

Pagoda
Pillar Of The Community
United States
2715 Posts
Posted 02/19/2014   05:45 am  Show Profile Check Battlestamps's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Battlestamps to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
pagoda: Sometimes the offers are sent to select individuals and not others. I don't know eBay's rhyme or reasoning behind who gets the offers and who doesn't. I usually get one per month. This is the first they've had where there's been a daily limit. Last month it was up to 100,000 free listings. If you get any special promotion listings you will see them under "My eBay".

Pillar Of The Community
United States
2715 Posts
Posted 02/22/2014   2:36 pm  Show Profile Check Battlestamps's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Battlestamps to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Update! The U.S. and Worldwide postal stationery and postal history ends this Monday and Tuesday. However, I've been busy and was able to list 600+ new lots of U.S. and Worldwide First Day Covers, First Flights, Commemorative and other covers. I list them by their country of originm but there's many different types of topicals - Red Cross, Europa, Space, Planes, Trains, Automobiles, Wildlife of all types, Flowers, Famous people of all sorts, Scouts, Minerals and what not. There's lots of French and U.S. covers, but there's something from all over. Enjoy!

Pillar Of The Community
United States
2715 Posts
Posted 02/24/2014   07:44 am  Show Profile Check Battlestamps's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Battlestamps to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Hey All!
Part I - Worldwide Postal Stationery and Postal History ends today between 1pm and 2pm board / EST time.
Thanks!
Will
Pillar Of The Community
United States
2715 Posts
Posted 02/27/2014   5:30 pm  Show Profile Check Battlestamps's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Battlestamps to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello all again,
Thanks to all who bidded in part I & II. All paid items have been packed, shipped and feedback left. I had to visit SIX post offices to find all the stamps I needed for postage! I cleaned a few of them out for certain face values. I used a lot of the new Inverted Jenny and Harry Potter stamps. It's been difficult in finding the values from 20 cents and less.

Part III - The worldwide FDCs and other philatelic covers ends Saturday. Today, I finally found a post office with the new 21, 34 and 70 cent stamps. I hope the 91 cent stamps are availible soon. I still have a lot of the Harry Potter stamps to be used (I bought a whole sealed pack).

Next auction will be hopefully in March - I still have 4,000+ lots that have been scanned, but still need write-ups. It will be a wide range of covers like before.

Thanks,
Will

p.s. That Korean cover sold for just over $800.
Pillar Of The Community
United States
521 Posts
Posted 02/27/2014   11:08 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Zuzu to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Will, I hope your auction was a great success. I picked up a handful of inexpensive US covers, but looked at and bid on many. Your clear, high-resolution scans and detailed write-ups are much appreciated!
Pillar Of The Community
United States
2715 Posts
Posted 03/01/2014   08:11 am  Show Profile Check Battlestamps's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Battlestamps to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Zuzu: Thanks for the compliments.

Part III - The worldwide and U.S. First Day and other Philatelic Covers end today in several hours starting at 1pm EST.

Thanks! Will
Rest in Peace
United States
7097 Posts
Posted 03/01/2014   08:24 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add I_Love_Stamps to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
I sure wish I had the "fundage" to bid on stuff this month! I'd snag that 3 cover with the blue Philadelphia postmark for certain! Nice looking stuff Battlestamps!
Pillar Of The Community
Canada
6514 Posts
Posted 03/01/2014   11:07 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add jamesw to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
I'd have been there bidding agin' you ILS. It's a beaut. But we appeared to have missed it.
Pillar Of The Community
United States
2715 Posts
Posted 03/01/2014   12:12 pm  Show Profile Check Battlestamps's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Battlestamps to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Yes, that U.S. cover ended last Tuesday. I'll have more covers similar to that one in future auctions. I'm just starting to dip into the U.S. postal history.
  Previous TopicReplies: 14 / Views: 1,903Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2020 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.61 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05