Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

Giveaway: South West Africa, 1961, Definitives, CTO

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 14 / Views: 3,684Next Topic  
Valued Member

Netherlands
207 Posts
Posted 03/04/2014   12:01 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this topic Add KlausR to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Hi,

the last item from a surprise box I bought some time ago. Complete set, CTO, on paper (see pic). Put your name in the hat, I draw the winner next Sunday.

Klaus

Send note to Staff

Pillar Of The Community
United States
4045 Posts
Posted 03/04/2014   3:51 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Partime to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
That's an interesting piece. Please put my name in.
Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
Pillar Of The Community
United States
862 Posts
Posted 03/04/2014   10:05 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add raywrio to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Yes, very nice. Please put my name in the hat also.
Valued Member
United States
259 Posts
Posted 03/04/2014   10:57 pm  Show Profile Check DC3's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add DC3 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you for adding me!
Pillar Of The Community
Canada
544 Posts
Posted 03/04/2014   11:16 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add alanl to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Put my name in the hat please....Alan.
Valued Member
United States
364 Posts
Posted 03/05/2014   01:12 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add knuppster59 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello hat
Pillar Of The Community
Philippines
1132 Posts
Posted 03/05/2014   03:53 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add johnstamp to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
pls put my name in the hat..thanks
Pillar Of The Community
USA
2736 Posts
Posted 03/05/2014   10:35 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add bobgggg to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Please add my name to the hat...Thank You
A Philatelic mind
is a terrible thing to waste
Rest in Peace
Australia
631 Posts
Posted 03/06/2014   07:20 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add huckles888 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
into the hat please Klaus
Pillar Of The Community
United States
3568 Posts
Posted 03/06/2014   3:44 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add jhlovell to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Could you add my name to the list in the hat please - thanks - Jeff
Valued Member
Canada
7 Posts
Posted 03/07/2014   02:11 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add CanadianBeavers to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Name in hat would be appreciated! Thanks. Matt
Valued Member
United States
151 Posts
Posted 03/07/2014   1:53 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Kathey to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
I generally don't win contests, but these are wonderful and would look great in my collection!
Please add my name to the hat and I will cross my fingers.
Thank you,
Kathey
Valued Member
Netherlands
207 Posts
Posted 03/08/2014   02:16 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add KlausR to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi all,

over here it's 08:15 am (CET), 24 more hours to go, there's still room in the hat

Klaus
Valued Member
Netherlands
207 Posts
Posted 03/09/2014   04:59 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add KlausR to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Last draw and the winner is

jhlovell

Thanks to everybody for participating.

Klaus
Pillar Of The Community
United States
3568 Posts
Posted 03/11/2014   09:46 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add jhlovell to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
yahoo - I must be on a roll, I almost never win anything - even when my name is the only one in the hat and now I have won three or four things in a row. Must be doing something right. Thank you.
  Previous TopicReplies: 14 / Views: 3,684Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2022 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.24 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05