Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

Giveaway: Paintings From All Over The World

Next Page    

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 20 / Views: 5,347Next Topic
Page: of 2
Valued Member

Netherlands
207 Posts
Posted 04/13/2014   02:37 am  Show Profile Bookmark this topic Add KlausR to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Hi all,

this time it's paintings from several countries:

Ajman
Burundi
Cambodia
Chad
Congo
Equatorial Guinea
Fujeira
Guinea-Bissau
Laos
Mongolia
Ruanda
Sao Tomé
Togo
Umm al Quaiwain
Yemen

It's 17 pics in total, so I post only a small selection.

Put your name in the hat, draw will be next sunday.

Klaus

Send note to Staff

Bedrock Of The Community
Australia
37412 Posts
Posted 04/13/2014   07:10 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add rod222 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you Klaus
Rod222

Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
Valued Member
Canada
302 Posts
Posted 04/13/2014   11:18 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Cul_Lector to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
These are really nice Thmx, Klaus....CuL_Lector
Edited by Cul_Lector - 04/13/2014 11:19 am
Valued Member
United Kingdom
139 Posts
Posted 04/13/2014   12:24 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add TurboJay to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi KlausR,
im not sure about the give away rules,
if im eligible then please include me,they look stunning!,thankyou KlausR,
Turbo
Pillar Of The Community
United States
987 Posts
Posted 04/13/2014   2:53 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add TinMan to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Klause they are beautiful. Put my name in the hat too please.
Chuck
IE: TinMan
I collect U.S. Singles, Se-Tenants, Souvenir sheets and Canadian Singles.
Edited by TinMan - 04/13/2014 2:54 pm
Pillar Of The Community
Philippines
1132 Posts
Posted 04/13/2014   8:54 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add johnstamp to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Please put my name in the hat. Thank You
Valued Member
Netherlands
207 Posts
Posted 04/14/2014   12:48 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add KlausR to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
@Turbo,

Quote:
...im not sure about the give away rules...

there are no rules as such, the one who initiates the giveaway determines the conditions (first to come, draw name out of a hat etc.). Your name will be put in a hat together with the name of all those who are interested, the winner will be drawn next sunday.

Klaus
Valued Member
United Kingdom
139 Posts
Posted 04/14/2014   2:03 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add TurboJay to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi KlausR,
Thankyou for that invaluable knowledge, Take care my friend,
Turbo
Pillar Of The Community
United States
862 Posts
Posted 04/14/2014   7:21 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add raywrio to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Add my name please, thanks. Ray
Valued Member
Netherlands
207 Posts
Posted 04/18/2014   01:02 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add KlausR to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi all,

today I'm upgrading from Windows XP to Windows 8, then all software has to be re-installed. Should there be a problem, I possibly can't announce the winner on Sunday, in which case I'll do that on Tuesday from work.

Klaus
Valued Member
United Kingdom
139 Posts
Posted 04/18/2014   02:51 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add TurboJay to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi KlausR,
Thankyou for letting us know, I hope the re-installation goes without a hitch, Take care my friend,
Turbo
Edited by TurboJay - 04/18/2014 02:55 am
Pillar Of The Community
United States
987 Posts
Posted 04/18/2014   05:54 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add TinMan to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Klaus thanks for letting s know. Good luck with the install. Hope it goes well for you.
Valued Member
Netherlands
207 Posts
Posted 04/18/2014   06:38 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add KlausR to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi all,

all went fine. Layout is very different, so for the time being it's a lot of looking where things are hidden

Klaus
Pillar Of The Community
United States
987 Posts
Posted 04/18/2014   07:06 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add TinMan to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Klaus if you find you don't like or can't navigate windows 8. You can download a free program that will run windows 8 just like windows 7 called "Classic Shell" Just type that into your search engine. I run "Classic Shell". Then for my email I run "Mozilla Thunderbird" and for Internet "Firefox" I have used this for a year now with no problems. I hated windows 8.
Valued Member
Netherlands
207 Posts
Posted 04/19/2014   01:13 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add KlausR to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
@TinMan,

thanks for the pointer. It's not that I don't like the 8, it's more that I, my wife and daughter have to get used to the different features, different icons. I'm slowly getting a grip on this so I can start explaining how things work and where what is. Fortunately, the 8.1 has the same (optional) familiar desktop as the XP, and since we are not running games and such, the display driver provided is sufficient.

Klaus
Valued Member
Netherlands
207 Posts
Posted 04/20/2014   1:07 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add KlausR to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi all,

our daughter just did the draw and the winner is

raywrio

Klaus

Page: of 2 Previous TopicReplies: 20 / Views: 5,347Next Topic  
Next Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2023 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2023 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.24 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05