Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

Free Hat!

Previous Page | Next Page    

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 50 / Views: 8,989Next Topic
Page: of 4
Pillar Of The Community
United States
765 Posts
Posted 05/10/2014   8:39 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add guykickinit to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
No worries, but being I don't have one of the broken ones, its a big plus!
Thanks.
Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
Member COPC.
Redmond, OR 97756 Mailer's Postmark Permit #1
Valued Member
United States
161 Posts
Posted 05/10/2014   8:48 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add themachine99 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Same here! I've never seen any of them in person (except the standard).
What? We get at least two? Wow! How generous and thanks so much!
Pillar Of The Community
Philippines
1132 Posts
Posted 05/11/2014   8:42 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add johnstamp to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank You Partime :)
Valued Member
United States
161 Posts
Posted 05/12/2014   5:06 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add themachine99 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
I just got mine. Now I can fill in that hole. Thanks so much!
Pillar Of The Community
United States
987 Posts
Posted 05/12/2014   5:21 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add TinMan to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
I just got mine Partime. Thanks a Million. I too can fill a hole in my album now.
I collect U.S. Singles, Se-Tenants, Souvenir sheets and Canadian Singles.
Valued Member
United States
34 Posts
Posted 05/12/2014   11:39 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add aragorn to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Dear partime received the lovely broken hat today. One more hole in my collection filled.
thanks much!
aragorn
Pillar Of The Community
United States
765 Posts
Posted 05/13/2014   12:11 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add guykickinit to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Arrival Confirmed!!
Member COPC.
Pillar Of The Community
United States
4045 Posts
Posted 05/13/2014   12:32 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Partime to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Wow, those were delivered fast. Maybe there's something to this new fangled mail system ...

Anyway, glad they arrived and filled those nasty holes in the collection. More going out soon to the later entries.
Pillar Of The Community
United States
5880 Posts
Posted 05/13/2014   01:01 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add smauggie to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Partime, I received mine. You are a gentleman and a scholar.
APS Member #: 222539 AAPE, Maplewood Stamp Club (MN), Northern Philatelic Society, US Philatelic Classics Society, Auxiliary Markings Club, Canal Zone Study Group, Minnesota Postal History Society
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
United States
1106 Posts
Posted 05/13/2014   1:36 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add danstamps54 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Partime,

I received mine today. Thank you very much! You are a credit to the hobby and this forum!

Dan
Experienced stamps need a home too. I'd rather have an example that is imperfect than no example.
I collect for enjoyment, not investment.
APS Member #223433
Postmark Collectors Club Member #6333
Meter Stamp Society Member #1409
Valued Member
Learn More...
United States
102 Posts
Posted 05/13/2014   1:58 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add rascal to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Just received the stamps. Thank you very much. I really appreciate it.
Will create a special page in my album for these varieties. Also thanks for the extras. They will go in the box for the vets.
Pillar Of The Community
United States
521 Posts
Posted 05/13/2014   8:25 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Zuzu to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Great thanks for the stamps, which arrived today. Your generosity is greatly appreciated!
Valued Member
United States
180 Posts
Posted 05/13/2014   11:19 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add carabop to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you very much Partime, received these today. I was so excited I have never seen a broken hat in person, let alone have one in my collection. Very much appreciated.
Pillar Of The Community
United States
765 Posts
Posted 05/14/2014   12:35 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add guykickinit to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks again Partime! Nice additions! Thanks for the cover as well!
Member COPC.
Pillar Of The Community
United States
4045 Posts
Posted 05/14/2014   01:00 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Partime to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
I am so glad that everyone received and are happy with the Broken Hat stamps. I've been a member of this board for some time, and have taken advantage of many, many offers and contests, so thought I would finally give back, and it looks like it worked out quite well. When I picked up those 50-odd stamps in a large lot that I bought for $4, I had no idea what I would eventually do with them, but I think it worked out OK.

I still have quite a few, so if anyone else needs a copy or two, just drop me an email with your address.

I'll have to join KlausR in looking for some other items that may be of interest to the group, but no longer fit in with my collecting interests. (I've moved onto early Australia.) I personally hate to see stamps just sitting in a stock book, collecting dust, when they quite nicely fit that hole in someone's collection.

Maybe we need a "pay it forward" donation? I'll look for something of lower value and try to get one started next week.
Page: of 4 Previous TopicReplies: 50 / Views: 8,989Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2022 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.27 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05