Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

A Plethora Of Filatelic Fruit.! Offer No.2 [see New Post]

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 5 / Views: 1,761Next Topic  
Pillar Of The Community
Israel
6190 Posts
Posted 05/06/2014   3:28 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this topic Add Londonbus1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Just a heads-up on some sales I have put up here at the forum.
It's been a bit quiet in that area so take a look and have a laugh.

More lots coming during the week and at the weekend, life permitting !

Having just read a very nice comment from Rileysan here........

https://www.stampcommunity.org/topi...14716#319305

.....I have an idea.

For this Plethora of Filatelic Fruit I will be giving away a little extra with every sale ! A bit more fruit so to speak !

A FREE EXTRA WITH EVERY SALE ! Buy 4 lots and get 4 lots of [fruit] extras....you may end up with a good salad ! . Nothing tailor-made I'm afraid but you can always sell it or give it away...heck, IT'S FREE !

This is my way of saying thanks to everyone for their purchases here at SCF over the years and for continuing to put up with my drivvle !

So go here and have a looky.......

https://www.stampcommunity.org/auct...ellerId=2484

Londonbus1
Send note to Staff
Edited by Londonbus1 - 05/13/2014 03:59 am

Pillar Of The Community
United States
5880 Posts
Posted 05/06/2014   3:40 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add smauggie to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
I would be lying if I said I hadn't been admiring that KGV Seahorse stamp with attractive CDS. :)
Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
APS Member #: 222539 AAPE, Maplewood Stamp Club (MN), Northern Philatelic Society, US Philatelic Classics Society, Auxiliary Markings Club, Canal Zone Study Group, Minnesota Postal History Society
Pillar Of The Community
Israel
6190 Posts
Posted 05/06/2014   4:33 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Londonbus1 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I would be lying if I said I hadn't been admiring that KGV Seahorse stamp with attractive CDS. :)

Admiring is good !
Pillar Of The Community
Israel
6190 Posts
Posted 05/06/2014   4:39 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Londonbus1 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Having given it some thought, I have decided to try to give a freebie to the buyers collecting interest.....IF POSSIBLE.
No promises, but if you have listed your collecting interests in the 'What our members collect' section [under Navigation, left side] you can rest assured I will be looking there.

I thought that was the decent thing to do.

Pillar Of The Community
Israel
6190 Posts
Posted 05/11/2014   4:10 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Londonbus1 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
OFFER No.1

For 24 hours only, two very special offers from my forum sales.
25% off the following 2 lots....for 24 hours only !

I must be mad !

https://www.stampcommunity.org/auct...uctionID=324

Already a bargain now even more so !

This one too.......

https://www.stampcommunity.org/auct...uctionID=309

ONLY $41...for 24 hours only !

Londonbus1.......more special offers to come until lots close.
Pillar Of The Community
Israel
6190 Posts
Posted 05/13/2014   03:58 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Londonbus1 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
OFFER No.2

For the next 24 hours....................

....FREE POSTAGE ON ALL LOTS !

Yes, free regular postage on all lots. Those that are already Post free will get a 15% reduction.

YIPPEEEEEEEEE!
  Previous TopicReplies: 5 / Views: 1,761Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2020 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.44 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05