Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

What Was In Your Mailbox Today??

Previous Page | Next Page    

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 42
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
United States
1593 Posts
Posted 07/16/2019   10:19 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add jkelley01938 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Robert,

Do you know if the Deegam 3rd edition is the last of the hardcopy editions? Thank you for alerting me about the Deegam website.

Jack kelley
Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
3265 Posts
Posted 07/16/2019   10:22 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add rogdcam to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
LOL! No Jack, I am liquidating my WW and am concentrating solely on US from now on.
Pillar Of The Community
United States
1221 Posts
Posted 07/16/2019   10:30 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Trainwreck to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Do you know if the Deegam 3rd edition is the last of the hardcopy editions?

I will have to check when I get home tonight.

Robert
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
3265 Posts
Posted 07/16/2019   2:29 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add rogdcam to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply

Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
3265 Posts
Posted 07/16/2019   2:30 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add rogdcam to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply

Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
3265 Posts
Posted 07/19/2019   4:38 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add rogdcam to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply

Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
3265 Posts
Posted 07/20/2019   8:48 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add rogdcam to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply

Pillar Of The Community
United States
3725 Posts
Posted 07/20/2019   10:14 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add ikeyPikey to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
'
Box of GPU (Genuinely Postally Used) African covers arrived ... YES !

Cheers,

/s/ ikeyPikey
Pillar Of The Community
United States
537 Posts
Posted 07/22/2019   11:41 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add eligies to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Sunday morning my wife found on the doorstep (@8:00am) a USPS parcel Post from the Fulfillment Center with my June order. On Sunday.. not Express but Priority. 21 days from mailing to receipt. Getting my July order ready for mailing..
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
3265 Posts
Posted 07/22/2019   3:39 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add rogdcam to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply

Pillar Of The Community
Netherlands
513 Posts
Posted 07/23/2019   06:48 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Johan Buvelot to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Addition to the "Stuff I like" collection.

1937 Patriotic Aviation fund Scott B1-3 series used on cover. postmark Nagasaki.

Valued Member
United States
105 Posts
Posted 07/23/2019   11:31 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add zepman to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Another first flight cover

Valued Member
United Kingdom
260 Posts
Posted 07/23/2019   3:47 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add steevh to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Yesterday, not today.
A large bundle of leaves, a good album's worth, worldwide all sorts mostly about 1900-1930s.
Another good deal from eBay.
Highlights include a 5d green of the GB 1880s lilac and green series with a nice cds and fresh colour.
Pillar Of The Community
United States
1180 Posts
Posted 07/23/2019   4:45 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Climber Steve to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
zepman: I like your first flight cover from Honolulu to Macau. I have several, but going the other direction from Macau to Honolulu.

Arrival today from Lisbon, Portugal: 2019 edition of Mundiphil catalog for the former Portuguese colonies. Tucked inside the catalog, on a card, were the 1885 reprints of the 1877 Crown stamps from Angola and Cabo Verde. The package also included Os Selos Ceres das Colonias Portuguesas (cliche varieties of the colonial Ceres issues from 1914-1926) by Sr. J. Miranda da Mota.

This wasn't in my mailbox as I had to go pick it up earlier today. Got a nice, used, surplus, copy of the 1966 Sanabria Airmail Stamps of the World catalogue, from Rocky Mountain Philatelic Library.
Edited by Climber Steve - 07/24/2019 10:04 am
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
3265 Posts
Posted 07/23/2019   5:44 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add rogdcam to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply

Not today but very shortly:

Page: of 42 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2019 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.92 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05