Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

Wanted

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 7 / Views: 1,480Next Topic  
Pillar Of The Community
United States
987 Posts
Posted 08/10/2014   6:08 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this topic Add TinMan to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Does anybody have a/any Canadian Stamp Albums they would like to get rid of. Find a new home for or sell? I am wanting to start collecting Canadian and it's provinces stamps. I have no idea where to start except cheap. I have nothing. NADA not even one Canadian Stamp. I have been thinking about this for a couple years. HELP!
Send note to Staff
I collect U.S. Singles, Se-Tenants, Souvenir sheets and Canadian Singles.

Pillar Of The Community
United States
594 Posts
Posted 08/11/2014   07:13 am  Show Profile Check kcaramat's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add kcaramat to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Sorry, I no longer have mine but you can usually find starter albums on eBay all the time. It's usually the shipping cost that makes you think twice.

You're really going to enjoy collecting Canada. Their stamps are beautiful, plus they have many nice revenue stamps too. I actually enjoyed it much more than collecting US.

Fellow Michigander
Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
Pillar Of The Community
United States
4830 Posts
Posted 08/11/2014   10:41 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add floortrader to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Start with Steiner pages .cheap ,well done and easy to expand .
Pillar Of The Community
Canada
4583 Posts
Posted 08/11/2014   10:45 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Bujutsu to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Sorry Tin Man

I did have a couple of them but no longer. Even if I did have them, the postage would have been atrocious to send the from Canada here.

If you need loose Canadian stamps, maybe we can arrange something?

Chimo

Bujutsu
Pillar Of The Community
Guatemala
1499 Posts
Posted 08/11/2014   11:14 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add quigngt to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
I've got a lots of on and off paper Canadian, But most are 1980s, 90s and a few more modern. I've been told there are numerous perforation varieties for these years but I have never checked since I do not collect Canadian except a very few attractive ones.
Valued Member
United States
146 Posts
Posted 08/11/2014   12:57 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add xyyz to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
http://www.collectorssupplyhouse.com/

Try these guys for your needs. They carry many different styles of pages. (cheap to expensive) I think shipping is free if you spend a minimum amount.

Give them a call, they are very nice and helpful. I have used them a few times.
Pillar Of The Community
United States
2880 Posts
Posted 08/11/2014   1:54 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Rileysan to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Tinman,

Send me a private message. I have a couple to choose from. The price will be cheap!

Brian
Brian Riley
APS 223349
Pillar Of The Community
United States
2880 Posts
Posted 08/19/2014   12:17 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Rileysan to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Still interested in a Canada album, Tinman? I have two to choose from

1) Scott specialized Canada in a traditional green, two-post binder. I'm not sure what year it goes up to, but it's nice and clean. I'll have to dig it out to verify it's complete. I'd like $30 + shipping

2) Scott "minuteman" style Canada album from the early 80s. This was my first specialized Canada album and has a bit of wear - frankly I'm surprised it's in as good of shape as it is after 30+ years!. It still has a few stamps in it and a lot of misc mounts. Pages include all the provinces. You can have it for the cost of shipping if you're interested.

Brian
Brian Riley
APS 223349
  Previous TopicReplies: 7 / Views: 1,480Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2020 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.44 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05