Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

Looking For Canada, Denmark, Sweden

Next Page    

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 20 / Views: 2,805Next Topic
Page: of 2
Valued Member
United States
102 Posts
Posted 09/21/2014   11:33 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this topic Add josephswager to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
I'm having back surgery in a little over a month from now. So my budget is $0 for awhile while I'll be off work.

I have many stamps that have decent value I'm looking to trade for Canadian, Denmark and Sweden used stamps while the budget is $0 to still have fun with my hobby.

Thanks in advance for any help.
Send note to Staff

Learn More...
United States
4704 Posts
Posted 09/22/2014   09:07 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add kirks to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Joseph. I think you just did .
I adjusted your Subject Line and edited your text slightly, but this should get you started.

You may want to add a bit more information about what you have to offer in exchange.

Kirk
Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
Pillar Of The Community
Canada
6517 Posts
Posted 09/22/2014   09:28 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add jamesw to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Kirk is on the button. Joseph, I've got plenty form all three of those countries. I collect Canada and US (mainly) with side trips into the UN, cinderellas, postal history (covers) and anything else I just might think is cool.
Let's see what you've got.
Valued Member
United States
102 Posts
Posted 09/22/2014   12:52 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add josephswager to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Cool thanks Kirk and James. I'll fire up the scanner. I'll list the most valuable first and see if we have any takers. Plus I have some US stuff ill scan too.
Valued Member
United States
102 Posts
Posted 09/22/2014   12:59 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add josephswager to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Also, I have a ton of mint Canada I have doubles of and a ton of used German, German State Used If you would like to see them too? Let me know whats everyones request to see. I also have a lot of on paper US kiloware and a little worldwide too. Too many stamps and not enough time. Thats why I LIMIT myself to these three countries Used.
Valued Member
United States
102 Posts
Posted 09/22/2014   1:24 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add josephswager to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
here is lot one the Italy #39 and the Yellow I cent small queen have no gum. The rest rang from gum in bad shape to MNH. I'll keep scanning and then when someone takes an interest Ill give close up of any stamp front and back. Sorry they are not in order as I don't collect mint except in Canadian Admiral Issue.

Now I do't know how the trade would work do you all usually do catalog value to catalog value?

Also I'm only interested in Used of the three countries noted. I prefer CDS thins and small perfs don't bother me if it has a nice cancel and doesn't detract from the look of the stamp. On to the next scan .....

opps helps to add the scan :

I also might add the Ottawa 32 conference Stamps are MNH and are at least VF to XF . If a mint guy is looking to add quality stamps I don't think you'll find better. I toyed with keeping them, but don't collect mint .
Edited by josephswager - 09/22/2014 1:35 pm
Valued Member
United States
102 Posts
Posted 09/22/2014   1:40 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add josephswager to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
have these all the way up till the late 60's I think everyone, but will scan all if asked

Valued Member
United States
102 Posts
Posted 09/22/2014   1:44 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add josephswager to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
here is some bob book examples

Pillar Of The Community
Canada
6517 Posts
Posted 09/22/2014   1:52 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add jamesw to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Joseph, are those mint hinged or unhinged?

Sorry, just read your first post more carefully. I'm certainly interested in the commercial airways and small queens, especially if the are unused.
If you want to message me an idea of exactly what you are looking for for those three countries, I can pull some stuff together.
Edited by jamesw - 09/22/2014 1:55 pm
Valued Member
United States
102 Posts
Posted 09/22/2014   1:54 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add josephswager to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
here is some Newfoundland and other Providences in mint or used that doesn't meet my cancel standards for my collection

Valued Member
United States
102 Posts
Posted 09/22/2014   1:57 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add josephswager to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
James they are both. Some are lightly hinged, some have never been hinged and a few have some bad gum issues going on. If you need a scan of any let me know. I also would trade a lot for a lot too. PM if you would like to talk any trades.
Thanks,
Joe

Valued Member
United States
102 Posts
Posted 09/22/2014   2:59 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add josephswager to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
more Canadian mint stamps next will be the US not many mint but I'll show what I have.

Valued Member
United States
102 Posts
Posted 09/22/2014   3:04 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add josephswager to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
So just a clarification of what I look for in a used stamp. If they are under $1 cat value they need to have a cds or be vf shape. With the exception of nice CDS or SON that have faults, but not ones that detract from the stamps look. If they are over the $1 cat. value and then any used cancels are fine. However, they must not have any faults that detract from the looks of the stamp. I only collect Canadian Admirals in Mint So I am open to them sometimes. Besides Sweden, Denmark and Canada I also collect Bavaria if they have the proof they where Postally used and not CTOs.
Valued Member
United States
102 Posts
Posted 09/22/2014   3:12 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add josephswager to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
I even have modern Mints in Canada So as you can see I've accumulated many from buying lots to get my used ones. Seems to be cheaper to collect by buying collections and lots than one at a time

Valued Member
United States
102 Posts
Posted 09/22/2014   3:46 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add josephswager to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
more odds and ends

Valued Member
United States
102 Posts
Posted 09/22/2014   3:52 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add josephswager to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
some of the mint german stamps

Page: of 2 Previous TopicReplies: 20 / Views: 2,805Next Topic  
Next Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2020 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.36 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05