Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

Looking For Canada, Denmark, Sweden

Previous Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 20 / Views: 2,804Next Topic
Page: of 2
Valued Member
United States
102 Posts
Posted 09/22/2014   4:06 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add josephswager to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
some more odd lots of mint. This will be my last post of the day. This gives you an idea of the mints I have.

Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
Valued Member
United States
202 Posts
Posted 09/23/2014   12:09 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add mudhut1000 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply

josephswager, I am sure sorry to hear that you need back surgery. However, let's pray that all comes out AOK!

Four months ago a backhoe bucket hit me causing 10 broken ribs and
a crushed T10 vertebra. The Dr. will see me again in a month to see if I have to go under the knife. Ribs are OK but that vertebra keeps getting worse. Oh well.

Stamp collecting and participating in this community have kept me going.

Anywho, check out the link below for the upcoming Foreign Stamp Giveaway. A "lot" just may have something in there for you; if not, perhaps some trading material.

http://goscf.com/t/39651

You can also check out the Canadian Stamps that will probably be in the giveaway here;:

http://goscf.com/t/15300&whichpage=23#337735

John
Valued Member
United States
102 Posts
Posted 09/23/2014   08:28 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add josephswager to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks John,
And I pray you have speedy recovery too! Backs are not a thing to mess with. I hurt mine in training exercise in the Army in 2008. I herniated at the time L4,L5 and S1 was compressed. I was 28 at the time so surgery was avoid as long as they could(i guess they don't like doing back surgeries when your young if they can avoid it). Well its only got worse over time as you know all backs do. I'm told that the surgery will fix my problem so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Positive is I have lots of stamp time between my naps and PT.

Take care,
Joe
Valued Member
United States
102 Posts
Posted 09/23/2014   1:53 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add josephswager to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
For you US collectors. Here is I would say about 1 pound maybe more or less of loose of paper stamps I have no desire to even sort through. I'm not saying there is a $10,000 stamp in there, but there could be because I know nothing about US stamps other than I can tell about the year they are. I say most these are from the late 1890's till 1970's ??? I'm sure conditions are across the board, but for the most part they look like fairly clean stamps.

This would ship as one lot unless some notices one thats worth crazy money please be kind if there is such a one in the photo and tell me to pull it from this lot
Edited by josephswager - 09/23/2014 1:55 pm
Pillar Of The Community
Canada
6517 Posts
Posted 10/31/2014   09:53 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add jamesw to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Anyone heard from Joseph in the last month? In midst trade with him and not getting returns on my emails.
Joe, I hope all is ok. Get in touch soon.
thanks
James
Page: of 2 Previous TopicReplies: 20 / Views: 2,804Next Topic  
Previous Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2020 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.16 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05