Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

SCF Sale Listing: US Starter Collection Of Used On Pages

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 1 / Views: 855Next Topic  
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
United States
4935 Posts
Posted 10/15/2014   11:55 pm  Show Profile Check revenuecollector's eBay Listings Bookmark this topic Add revenuecollector to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
The SCF auction/sale feature appears to truncate text at a specific number of characters, so not all of the pages are being shown in the listing, so I am posting a complete set of images here.

Link to listing:

https://www.stampcommunity.org/auct...uctionID=411

Text:

U.S. primarily used starter collection in mounts on album pages. No heavy hitters; it's more of a "quantity over quality" collection (c'mon, whaddaya expect for $60 shipped?). The owner wasn't the greatest at identifying Washington/Franklins, so ignore the high-ticket stamp places that are supposedly filled. The ones I checked were wrong. If one slips through, then woohoo for you! But I would assume all cheapies.

Condition ranges from sound to very faulty.

The pages are NOT complete, so do not buy it for the pages.

In addition to what is shown, I am including a stack of later pages that are mostly empty, but on quite a few of the later pages, the mounts that were used were not stuck down with the mount glue but instead hinged, so the mounts can be repurposed easily.

Send note to Staff
Edited by revenuecollector - 10/15/2014 11:57 pm

Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
United States
4935 Posts
Posted 11/06/2014   08:46 am  Show Profile Check revenuecollector's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add revenuecollector to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Price lowered to $50 shipped.
Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
  Previous TopicReplies: 1 / Views: 855Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2020 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.44 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05