Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

Looking To Buy Grist Creek Mill 2014 Stamp

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 11 / Views: 2,168Next Topic  
Valued Member
United States
114 Posts
Posted 01/18/2015   8:17 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this topic Add mark44004 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Looking for a postally used Grist Creek Mill Stamp. Let me know your price. Thanks.
Send note to Staff

Pillar Of The Community
Canada
1319 Posts
Posted 01/18/2015   8:20 pm  Show Profile Check CanadaStamp's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add CanadaStamp to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
And what country would that be?
Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
Valued Member
339 Posts
Posted 01/18/2015   8:54 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add TheStampNut to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
You can find several on eBay @ 99 cents.
Valued Member
United States
114 Posts
Posted 01/18/2015   9:57 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add mark44004 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
it is US and no their not going for .99. people are paying more for it than if it was purchased brand new. they still sell it at the post office. kind of silly.
Valued Member
339 Posts
Posted 01/18/2015   10:53 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add TheStampNut to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Here's the link:
http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odk...l&_sacat=678

I'm sure there are 3 listings.
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
United States
4935 Posts
Posted 01/19/2015   01:06 am  Show Profile Check revenuecollector's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add revenuecollector to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Yeah, those aren't Buy-It-Now listings, they are auctions with several days left to run. So 99 cents really isn't accurate.

Looking at completed auctions, it looks like non-mangled examples sell for $3-6 and ones with nicer cancels can hit $10 and up.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/1901Now-Use...lete=1&rt=nc
Valued Member
339 Posts
Posted 01/19/2015   06:01 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add TheStampNut to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Here's my 4927 with perfin J H, doubt you want one like this.

Valued Member
United States
114 Posts
Posted 01/19/2015   08:31 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add mark44004 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
your perfin one looks cool. I wouldn't mind having one like that. who really cares as long as it's not all mangled.
i tried to buy a couple and they all started out at .99, but they didn't seel for that. way over face value. I might as well just go buy one from the post office today.
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
United States
4935 Posts
Posted 01/19/2015   09:54 am  Show Profile Check revenuecollector's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add revenuecollector to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Well, if it's used you want vs. mint and you don't mind paying face, just slap one on a flat rate Priority Mail envelope and mail it to yourself. Have it carefully handstamped at the counter.
Valued Member
United States
114 Posts
Posted 01/23/2015   09:21 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add mark44004 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
I got my stamp on eBay the other day. paid $5.50 for it. man those things are going like expensive hotcakes.
Valued Member
United States
158 Posts
Posted 02/03/2015   04:05 am  Show Profile Check stampCat7's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add stampCat7 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
I can see paying a premium for the imperf version nicely used, but the normal perf variety selling above face now, doesn't make sense to me.
Rest in Peace
United States
7097 Posts
Posted 02/03/2015   1:46 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add I_Love_Stamps to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Gee Wiz and I just threw like 6 away too! lol I get a few of these from time to time so if any pop-up recently I'll let you know OK?
  Previous TopicReplies: 11 / Views: 2,168Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2020 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.22 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05