Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

Ebay Auction Ended! Packing Has Begun.

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 11 / Views: 1,960Next Topic  
Pillar Of The Community
United States
2736 Posts
Posted 01/25/2015   2:09 pm  Show Profile Check Battlestamps's eBay Listings Bookmark this topic Add Battlestamps to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Hello All,
It's been awhile, but I've been busy with two new additions to the family - twin daughters born last month and both are now home.

I still have found the time to launch a new auction on eBay of 1,100 items. About 740 items are brand new to eBay and the others are repeat items. The auction started today, January 25th and will be done February 1st, 11:30am to 1:00pm EST/board time.

All items start at 99 cents and will combine shipping as usual. Real stamps always used for shipping - no labels.

The covers are a wide mix of United States and Worldwide postal history, postal stationery, postcards, first day covers and other covers.

Hopefully as things normalize with the kids I'll have even more auctions soon as I have a lot more U.S. covers to offer and recently picked up a few thousand worldwide covers - heavy in Germany, Latin America, Romania and a few other regions.

Thanks and best regards,
Will Battles

http://www.ebay.com/sch/wbattles/m....op=12&_rdc=1

note to mods: I've recently submitted my supporter donation.
Send note to Staff
Edited by Battlestamps - 02/01/2015 10:37 pm

Pillar Of The Community
United States
566 Posts
Posted 01/25/2015   2:20 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add kehess to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Will, congrats on the girls!
Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
Forum Dad
USA
1562 Posts
Posted 01/25/2015   6:07 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add bobby131313 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
You've been Facebooked.
Rest in Peace
United States
7097 Posts
Posted 01/26/2015   06:20 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add I_Love_Stamps to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Wow! Congrats on the new kiddos' friend! Also methinks we'll be doing some business soon via your eBay auctions too!
Pillar Of The Community
United States
5880 Posts
Posted 01/26/2015   12:19 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add smauggie to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
I've got my eye on a few.
APS Member #: 222539 AAPE, Maplewood Stamp Club (MN), Northern Philatelic Society, US Philatelic Classics Society, Auxiliary Markings Club, Canal Zone Study Group, Minnesota Postal History Society
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
Canada
3748 Posts
Posted 01/26/2015   1:17 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Dianne Earl to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Congrats Battlestamps

Dianne
Don't grumble that the roses have thorns, be thankful that the thorns have roses
Pillar Of The Community
United States
2736 Posts
Posted 01/26/2015   1:44 pm  Show Profile Check Battlestamps's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Battlestamps to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks everyone! Babies are doing well and I get to work in between the every three hour feedings.
Pillar Of The Community
United States
2736 Posts
Posted 01/31/2015   8:04 pm  Show Profile Check Battlestamps's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Battlestamps to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Auction ends tomorrow! It will be complete around 1pm board time. Thanks for looking and all the bids.
Thanks!
Will
Pillar Of The Community
United States
2736 Posts
Posted 02/01/2015   10:36 pm  Show Profile Check Battlestamps's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Battlestamps to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply

Auction is complete! Over half the lots sold and a number of last minute surprises. Auction did very well and I've been packing like a mad man in between diaper changes and feedings. Thanks to everyone and anyone who viewed and bidded on the items. Along with the invoices I noted that a snowstorm is to strike tonight and tomorrow. I'll be continuing to pack orders and shoveling out too, but all paid items should be shipped Tuesday.

Hopefully soon, I'll have a new auction up. I have plenty more covers, but my daughters come first. When they sleep I can work.
Thanks!
Will

Valued Member
United States
437 Posts
Posted 03/10/2015   06:59 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add dcaraz1949 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Battlestamps, I'm a newbie -- in this community, not like your twins! I am very happy to hear about a stamp collector who is young enough to produce newborns. LOL -- I'm 65 and went to my first stamp shoe this weekend, only to find myself the "kid" in the room. The dealers were all far older and crustier than I. So I too congratulate you. And thanks for producing the next generation of stampers! Good work.

PS -- Since my return to stampdom in 2011, I have built my older US collection on eBay dealer auctions. Last weekend I purchased my first stamps directly from a dealer face-to-face. I greatly enjoyed the chatting with collectors far more knowledgable than me. I'll be looking for your next auction!

Cheers,
Dan Carazo
Syosset, NY
Pillar Of The Community
United States
549 Posts
Posted 03/10/2015   11:48 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add centerstage98 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Big congrats on the adorable babies!!
Pillar Of The Community
United States
2736 Posts
Posted 03/10/2015   4:06 pm  Show Profile Check Battlestamps's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Battlestamps to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks to you both! Most often than not, I'm the youngest person at stamp shows too. It is nice to talk with other collectors and dealers and hear their stories and whatnot.

It's way too early to know if my kids will follow in their daddy's footsteps, but they will definitely be exposed to stamps. I have some massive hordes of loose stamps they can sort through if they want to put together a collection.

Hopefully, I'll have a new auction soon. It's not for a lack of material, but time is very precious now. Hopefully, there will be one before the end of the month. Welp, back to baby watching and data entry.

Previous TopicReplies: 11 / Views: 1,960Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2020 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.67 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05