Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

1500+ Listings On Ebay.

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 5 / Views: 1,552Next Topic  
Valued Member
339 Posts
Posted 03/20/2015   2:55 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this topic Add TheStampNut to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Many interesting items and low starting prices on many. Please take a look if you have an interest. I also fill want lists for United States mint and used, Older through current. Contact me for more info.

Thanks in advance!

http://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?_sac...=TheStampNut
Send note to Staff
Edited by TheStampNut - 03/20/2015 8:32 pm

Pillar Of The Community
Canada
1319 Posts
Posted 03/20/2015   4:16 pm  Show Profile Check CanadaStamp's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add CanadaStamp to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
How in the name of The Great Grasshopper did you get 1500 listings done?
Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
Valued Member
339 Posts
Posted 03/22/2015   11:22 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add TheStampNut to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
It does take a great deal of time, but that is but a small part. I enjoy the hobby and for me it's worth my efforts to both make new purchases and fund those purchases by offering my many duplicates. Seems to work...I've sold 1000s of items. Thanks to those who take a look and I appreciate the many purchases made!
Valued Member
339 Posts
Posted 03/23/2015   6:49 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add TheStampNut to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
I don't seem to list my items as high as most others. I really enjoy the thought of helping others build their collections more. eBay might make me jump through hoops...but in the end, collections are built and I get to look forward to adding to my own collection...all while keeping myself occupied doing what I enjoy most.
Pillar Of The Community
Canada
1319 Posts
Posted 03/23/2015   7:10 pm  Show Profile Check CanadaStamp's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add CanadaStamp to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
I am the same - I'd say 65 - 70% of my sales are in the $1 to $3 range. My "clients' are starter collectors and low budget collectors. At the end of the day I make pennies on those sales but I do feel that I am filling an impt. niche in the hobby. Oh, I also do BTW make a good sale once in a while that helps pay the rent.
Valued Member
339 Posts
Posted 03/23/2015   7:18 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add TheStampNut to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
I rather sell 100 items at 99 cents than 1 item for $100.00 because typically, that $100.00 purchase is made by a dealer who ends up offering it for far more, while those little sales go to collectors who enjoy adding a stamp to their collection. I'd rather promote the hobby than fund a dealers profit. I see the same buyers and they know they get nice stamps and good value. I'm not paying any rent...but as I said, it does keep me busy doing what I enjoy and that's far more important to me.
  Previous TopicReplies: 5 / Views: 1,552Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2020 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.59 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05