Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

Ebay Listing Crossed Listed On Bidstart

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 1 / Views: 1,203Next Topic  
Valued Member
339 Posts
Posted 04/19/2015   10:34 am  Show Profile Bookmark this topic Add TheStampNut to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
With all the previous and more recent issues with eBay for both Buyers & Sellers, I have listing on eBay at: http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_fro...nut&_sacat=0 and have also cross listed many of them on Bidstart at: http://www.bidstart.com/stores/TheStampNut

What's your experience with Bidstart or what other sites have you had good buying and/or selling experiences here in the US?

Thanks in advance, I appreciate your input.
Send note to Staff
Edited by TheStampNut - 05/23/2015 09:46 am

Pillar Of The Community
United States
1997 Posts
Posted 04/19/2015   3:06 pm  Show Profile Check TheArtfulHinger's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add TheArtfulHinger to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
I've bought stamps on BidStart many times, but never sold anything there. I use BidStart for cheap sets and singles (sub-$5 or so) - basically the kind of stamps you won't find on eBay because they're too cheap for sellers there to bother with. Most stamps over that amount can generally be found on eBay and generally at better prices than I find on BidStart. Really, those are the only two sites I ever buy from, other than dealer websites.
Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
  Previous TopicReplies: 1 / Views: 1,203Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2020 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.17 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05